Main Character Information

[Gacha Club Mod Ver. Below]

-Character Bio-Name: Madeleine Carmichael

-Character Bio-
Name: Madeleine Carmichael

(Japanese: マドレーヌ・カーマイケル)

Romaji: Madorēnu Kāmaikeru

Qoute: "Hmmm... What was that memory again...? I can't seem to recall it..."

V/A: Asami Seto (Japanese)
Kari Wahlgren (English)

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Birthday: April 24

Star Sign: Taurus

Eye Color: Ice Blue

Hair Color: Cream Blonde

Height: 175 cm

Race: Human

Species: Magus-Master

Homeland: Central City of London (Capital City of England and UK)-(Birthplace and Former Homeland)
Asia (Currently in Japan)

Family: Unknown (Could Be Parentless/Orphan)
--------------------------------------------

-Fun Facts-
Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous

Favorite Color: Beige, White, Light Blue, and Black

Favorite Food: Desserts with less sugar, Anything that is edible to eat, Tropical Drinks, Waffles,

Least Favorite Food: Anything that is uneditable, Too much sugar, Bittersweets, Frog Meat,

Likes: Positivity, Reading Novels, Quiet Places, Nature and it's beauty, Cooking, Learning new things, Historical Readings,

Dislikes: Negativity, Increasing Workload, Her past (Mostly), Trouble brewing, Chaos, Her Past, Roman Being Lazy, If anything went wrong, Increasing Workload, Her Amnesiac Problems, Her Past Dead Lover,

Hobbies: High-skilled Cooking, Taking Good Care of her Servants, Helping others, Reading Novels, Gardening, Star gazing, Reading A lot of Historical Books,

Talents: High IQ, Last Master Skills, Fast Memorization, Taking Good Care of her Servants, Fast Agility, Tasking the Risks (Mostly in dangerous situations that could cost her everything), Physical and Weaponry Self-defense and Strength, Stealth Master,

Nicknames: Madeleine (From her friends, mostly)
Mrs. Carmichael (Others)
Senpai (From Mash)
Master (From Mash and the other Servants)
Various Nicknames (Depends on each servant who she interact with)
Maddie (From her dead lover)

Other Nicknames:
N/A
--------------------------------------------

-Appearance and Personality-
Appearance: Madeleine has a tall average female body build but it looks a bit curvy and slender from a distance away. She has long an wavy cream blonde colored hair which she ties it up whenever partaking in the front lines alongside with her servants and she has ice blue colored eyes that matches her beauty eventually. Madeleine is a young female adult with a calm and gentle-like behavior.

Personality: Before becoming the last master, not much is known about her own past before entering Chaldea Cooperation with Mash and the others. Her memories... We're rather, shattered and missing. Tiny fragments which she cannot piece them together if she tried to remember them... The only she knows is a 'boy' calling her name and then blacked out, nothing more. There isn't much to know but caused her to confuse herself, it could reveal that she has amnesiac problems.

Madeleine has a quiet behavior thought tends to be too quiet in a public room full of people. But of course she's quite a polite person after interacting with Mash and Fou, though she isn't the best in remembering some minor details towards anything important aside from her memory, she's only seems to remember what task is next to he done with, but not anything from her past.

Madeleine is often described 'a light from a forgotten past' from a few who see her, but the woman didn't mind it much as any of her servants thinks if it but Madeleine doesn't like anyone to feel pity for her lost memory.

Madeleine has her patience checked, but it tends to have limit if she's at the front lines of an engaged war, Mash stated that if Madeleine is angry in battle in something else, nothing is stopping her dark aura from rising out of her. It appears that she knows a lot about weaponry fighting and defense, which it highly impressed Mash and Roman and a few servants of her, though she may not belong to any battle classes but it appears that she's capable of whatsoever is there.

An unknown past yet someone with amnesiac problems? That's interesting to see...
--------------------------------------------

-Trivia-
-The name 'Madeleine' is a girl's name of French origin meaning "woman from Magdala or high tower". Madeleine is the French spelling preferred by parents who like to put the proper point on things, though the one used by the little girl who lives in the old house in Paris all covered in vines is Madeline. While her surname 'Carmichael' means Kind.

-The Creator has decided to design her own Female Protagonist from the game and series, but more adult-like.

-Knows a lot about cooking in the woods, especially towards the ingredients.

-Has a demonish anger if things didn't go well, Roman, Mash and some of the servants feared seeing it.

-For anyone surprise, she seems to know a lot about history and weaponry. It appears that Mash and Roman were amazed by it.

-She doesn't much much memory from her past. Although all she knew is about the boy calling her name and then a blackout, as the result she has amnesiac problems and didn't remember this well.

-If she thinks too much, she'll collapse for a bit. Though this would worry for anyone like Mash and the other servants.

-Has a dead lover who tried to save her from an lab explosion from a very old organization but had decided to let Madeleine live instead of himself in the past...

-Her voice sounds angelic and soft but the tone changes if she gets angry. Which is why I chose Asami Seto to her Japanese voice actor and Kari Wahlgren to be her English voice actor.

-Is gentle towards the Child Servants.

-She's a bit neutral towards the other servants knows how to take good care of them.

-Tends to wander off in large forests, much to the servants to worry about her getting lost.

-Aside from amnesia.. She oddly knows about survival and fighting a lot.. Could it be that she experienced it before..?
--------------------------------------------

And btw, feel free to comment down below of which servant she will have during her adventures, I'll might write her summoning the ones according to your comment- I don't mind it if you want to <3

Just send me the word or perhaps a list-

But feel free to send four servants to list down- your favorites are also included too-