"H-he's not. He's just my friend, Sarah." You correct her but that didn't stop from giggling, she grins at you.

You pick a couple of dresses that are color red and black.

"Oh, you really have a good taste. Wanna check that out? You know where is the fitting room." She said. You just nod and walk to the fitting room and try the dresses and luckily it fits you perfectly. Sarah perfectly knew you were never coming out to show how the dress fitting to you but this time you heard her calling you.

"(Yn) let me see. How was it?" She said you can notice the teasing tone in her voice. But you can't just let her down so you got out wearing the black dress with some elegant gold linings.

To your surprise Rosinante is sitting in the couch infront of the fitting room. You notice he glance at you from head to foot and slowly he's mouth agape. You can feel your cheeks are burning and you heard a loud chuckles. You turn to your side as you see Sarah standing while leaning on the wall. There is a victorious smile on her face.

"You look gorgeous, (yn)! What do you think, mister?" She said as she turn to Rosinante who's now staring at you with a visible admiration in his eyes. A wide smile spread to his lips.

"She's.. stunning" he voice out still not tearing away his eyes. You just look away and turn your back.

"Thanks." You mumble and got back to the fitting room and you quickly change.

When you got out Sarah is now talking to Rosinante as you walk closer to them, Sarah immediately spotted you and beam a smile.

"(Yn) I was talking to him, offering if he want me to just create a pair of suit for him. I'm not that busy and we still have plenty of fabric that I can work on. It will just take a day. What do you think?" Sarah offers, you look at Rosinante and he is just smiling warmly to you.

"I'd like to have a new pair of clothes." He said and nod. You just agree to him so Sarah usher her to her some other workers to take Rosinante's measurements and talk about the design he wants.

While they're busy on getting his measurements you just browse to the clothes and decide to buy more.

When you two done with the clothing shop you just walk around the town buys anything you want. The time went fast and the sun is already setting. You two decided to sit on the bench in a certain park to rest a little. You have some fruit shake in your hand while Rosinante has cotton candy. You two are facing the ocean since the park is located to a cliff where you will have a perfect view in the ocean. You can clearly see the sun looks like touching the sea.

The pastel color is enveloping the sky, and reflecting to clear waters, you can feel the salty sea breeze making your silky (h/r) locks dance. Rosinante is just sitting beside you. You two are silent and just calmly watching the sunset.

You can't help but to feel overwhelmed, your heart feels warm and calm. This made you wish to stay in this moment forever. Sitting calmly beside this cute tall blonde man that giving you different kind of emotions.

You will never admit it but you are slowly liking this man or more. You're just afraid that this feeling will deepened. You thought maybe its okay that you will alone feel this way but you forbid yourself to have a mutual feeling for him.

You perfectly knew that even if you badly want it, it will never work. You just give yourself a little time but you're still in cage and no one can save you but death.

"Drowning on your thoughts?" You snap in reality when you hear a soothing voice coming from the blonde man beside you. You look at him, he's not holding a cotton candy anymore as you notice he already done eating. Instead there is a cigar in his mouth.