26

(A/N: BROWNIE BOY~~)

HyunJin woke up feeling lightheaded, eyes blinking a few times to clear out his sight. His eyes landed in front of him, lips softly creeping up into a smile as he met a man having his peace while in the middle of deep slumber. Felixs' face looks mellow and soft, like the fluffy clouds giving majestic image in the sky.

The face he wanna look and stare at every single morning he'll wake up until the end of time.

He noticed his arm was wrapped around Felixs' body in a protective manner, keeping them close to each other, chest to chest. He even pulled Felix close to him, lips puckering to place a peck on the tip of Felixs' nose. HyunJin giggled when Felix scrunched his nose. He changed place and planted a peck on the forehead next, Felix slightly grunting from the feeling but still isn't opening up his eyes. The elder then moved down and lazily kissed Felix on the lips, lasting for only five seconds.

"Let me fucking sleep more, asshole. Stop kissing me". Felix annoyingly groaned at him, softly giving a punch on the elders' arm.

"But it's morning already. You should wake up". HyunJin smirked, doing a sniff kiss on Felixs' cheeks once again, annoying Felix to wake up.

"Goddamn it. It's my break today, HyunJin. At least give me more hours to rest." The younger grumbled in annoyance and turned to his left, his back facing HyunJin.

HyunJin faked whine, scooting closer to the smaller. "Hnghh~ But what about our date?"

"We'll get to that later but let me fucking sleep for now. You exhausted me last night". Felix sighed, shutting his eyes to get back to sleep again.

Hyunjins' smirk was widening and going naughty, mind suddenly rewinding the spicy moment they shared last night. "You couldn't be that exhausted, Felix. We didn't even go all the way".

Felix rolled eyes. "Yeah, we didn't. But you kept us toss and turning in the bed, you kissed me until my lungs went out of oxygen and dried out. You don't know this but my lips are feeling numb from you biting and nibbling it a hundred of times, you long-legged bitch". Felix made out a hiss, trying to move away from HyunJin but the elder just kept pulling them together.

"Can't help it. You're fucking irresistible". HyunJin spoke in a breathy tone, his hot breath sending tidal waves of voltage in Felixs' spine but the latter tried his best not to get affected from it.

"Oh God, please tell me you're not horny at this very moment." Felix looked over his shoulder, greeted by HyunJin wearing a dirty smirk in his face.

"Well, what if i tell you i am?" The taller lewdly made a suggestion, his thick, chapped lips brushing on Felixs' nape, Felix immediately getting goosebumps from the ticklish sensation.

"T-Then deal it y-yourself. Let me have my s-sleep in here". Felix was unable to keep his stuttering. Not when he felt something wet licking his skin. Not when he felt a hand subtly giving him gentle caress from his clothed abdomen. Felix was doing his best holding back the moan that was dying to get out from his throat...

But HyunJin is just a goddamn magician, he could get any people would hide in them.

"Mhmm HyunJin~". Felix mewled, mouth opening to emit deep, sexy noises Hyunjins' libido was stirring up.

"You calling for me, baby?" The elder asked, leveling the deepness of Felixs' voice, his licks turning into soft sucks. His getting naughty hand threatening to slip underneath Felixs' shirt.

"Ugh God~". Felix moaned as he felt HyunJin crossed the borders and slipped his hand inside the shirt, Felixs' silky stomach came in contact with HyunJins' softly calloused hands. Felix felt the need to squirm under Hyunjins' touch. He was wanting more. Something inside him is starting to burn.