*5. Truth Serum*

(Y/N Pov)

"Y/n, do you have something you want to tell me?" Loki asks, knowing exactly what he's doing. I look up at him, fighting every urge to tell him everything I shouldn't say. I cover my face again, shaking my head slowly. 

"Are you lying?" he asks as a follow up question. I nod and he chuckles. 

"Loki you have to stop talking to me because I will say things I'll regret" I mumble. 

"What will you regret telling me, pet?" He insists on breaking me. 

I try to stay silent for a minute, until I see him walking towards me looking ready to kill me. 

"Please just stop walking towards me like that because it makes me nervous!" I say before one last time trying to stop the words I'm about to say from leaving my mouth. Loki notices this and uses it to his advantage "What do you think of me, pet?" 

"I think you're the most perfect being in the world! You annoy me at times but I like you more for it. I act like I hate you, because I don't know what I really feel for you" I blurt out "Please stop asking me things!"

"Oh but I like this!" he laughs "Why did you throw yourself in front of me when I was first being arrested?" I shake my head  "I don't want to answer" 

He lifts my chin up "Answer for me, darling" 

I sigh "Because I felt something I never felt before from the moment I saw you! Loki, it hurts to have to tell you all this, please stop it!" I beg him. 

"Do I need to leave you alone?" he asks looking down at me. "No, please don't.. Just stop asking these questions" I clarify. 

He sits down next to you, he asks regularly if you're okay and before you know Fury was back, Black widow and Thor where with him.

"Ready to talk, Laufeyson?" he checked. 

Loki stands up. "I'm not telling you anything, with or without serum" he says confidently. 

"So be it" Fury replies and he signals 4 armed men to walk in. Loki fights 2 of the off but the 2 others manage to inject Loki successfully with the serum.

"We will interrogate y/n, in the meanwhile you have some time to get used to the serum" Natasha says from the corner of the room. 

We walk into some interrogation room. Where Natasha and Steve question me.

"What is your relationship with Loki?" Steve asks. 

"I don't know.. he abducted me, you where there.. and he treated me alright until I hurt his ego.. So I think he hates me.." I start crying. 

Natasha comes to sit next to me and wraps an arm around me. "I know your emotions are intens right now, but if you just answer our questions we'll put you in a cell alone, without Loki questioning you, deal?" 

I shake my head "NO, I want Loki with me, especially now!" I say as I begin to blush. "I want to go, I don't know anything.." I insist.

Steve slams his fist on the table causing me to jump "Stop being difficult and just answer the damn questions" he growls.

I nod "W-what do you need to know?" I ask between tears. "Did you communicate with him in the jet?" Natasha asks in a comforting voice 

"I did, he was able to speak in my mind or something and to answer I had to clearly think something. He could read my mind.." I reply. 

"Okay just one more question, have you seen this man?" Steve questions and he shows me a photo of Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye. 

"He was in the base, he escorted me to Loki's room and brought me clothes. He had scary and unnatural-looking blue eyes. He also carried a bow. I think he was in one of the other cars" I answer