3. Time to go

Loki was sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard, reading a book. He sees you walk out of the room and looks at you in awe, looking at your curves for the first time in the dress. 

"Can I ask you a question?" you try. He nods "I suppose I owe you that much" He makes some space on the bed and signals you to sit down.

"What am I doing here?" you ask quietly. "I suppose I'm not sure of that myself. I guess that for now, you are a guest. I will decide what to do with you tomorrow.." He replies. 

"What does that mean, 'what to do with you? You won't ..." you hesitate. 

"I won't kill you if that's what you're worried about. I most likely sent you home where the avengers will question you"

You start to panic. I don't want to be questioned and probably imprisoned by a team of 'superheroes'. You think worried. 

Loki notices your worry and he takes your hand, but he continues to look forward. "You don't need to worry, I won't let anything happen to you" you look at him with a small smile, not sure what to think. "Are you really a God?" you continue.

"I indeed am a God" he states and he looks at you. "would you feel okay telling me some more about it?" you ask. 

He tenses up. Why do I feel such fondness for this mortal girl and how can I tell her about my past? She will look at me as the monster I am.

As you feel him tense up you squeeze his hand. "It's okay, you don't have to, I'll not be here tomorrow anyway..." you look down sad.

Loki suddenly lifts your chin and kisses you gently. You're shocked by the unexpected action. 

That's when you hear a knock on the door and you jump off the bed, rushing to the bedroom. 

"Come in" He growled. 3 men walk in "Sir, they found us. We need to go now. All the equipment is ready to go." One of them blankly says. Loki nods and signals the others to leave.

He walks over to the bathroom door and knocks lightly "We're leaving, pet. In the closet is a bag to put your clothes in, be ready in five minutes. I'm going to be right back." He says as he starts to walk away. 

You quickly open the door and grab his arm. "Please don't leave," you say with watery eyes. "I have to Y/N. I am truly sorry. I promise you I will be back in 5 minutes, not a second later" he replies with concern and guilt. you sob quietly and nod.

You put your clothes in the bag and sit down by the desk. You put your head in your hands and start crying. Unable to process what is happening and how you ended up here.

Loki made sure everything was in the cars and went over the plan, before returning to his room.

As soon as he enters the door his eyes go to your crying body. He walks over to you and hugs you. 

You struggle against him for a second, not fully trusting him yet. But when you realize he won't just let go, you accept the hug. 

You cry on his shoulder for a moment, before he speaks "We need to go now, darling. Are you okay?" You don't respond, just continue to sob quietly. 

Loki takes a deep breath before taking the bag with your clothes and then picking you up bridal style, he then puts the bag on your lap.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. This isn't how I wanted any of this to go." He says in your ear as he walks you to an underground garage with dozens of cars. 

You both get in a car standing in the middle. By this time you had fallen asleep in his arms.

Loki wakes you up "for this to work you need to know the plan," he says to you slowly "There are 12 identical cars, 5 of them have the equipment we need and then there's this one. The rest of them are empty. We are going to leave in groups of 3, we will be in the 3rd group..." He grabs your hand.

"Why do I feel there's something you're not telling me?" You state as the car starts driving. You look around in distress. Loki hesitates but then speaks "For my plan to work. I have to turn myself in."

you take back your hand. "I'm in the car with you, Loki" You half yell. "They will take me too" He lifts your chin to look at him. 

"I need to make sure you are safe! They think you're a hostage, so they will treat you like a victim. Nothing will happen to you, I promise!" 

"NO! I'M NOT DOING THAT! I'M TELLING THEM I HELPED YOU!" you scream. 

"NO, Listen to me I won't let you do tha-" Before he can finish the sentence you slab him.

"You took me with you for a reason and I protected you once, so now I'm not going to let you do this alone! I will be right there with you!" You say somewhat calmly. He just looks lost in thought for a moment.

"I should have never kissed you, I'm sorry... Now you want to sacrifice yourself for me once more. I can't let you do that! I crossed a line." He says blankly. You sigh and roll your eyes before taking his face in your hand and kissing him deeply. You break the kiss, but then he pulls you back in.

He puts his forehead to yours "I guess we're in this together, pet." You suddenly pull back. "I'm not a pet, these kisses mean nothing! I'm just.. confused, okay?" He looks in front of him with a smirk 

"Sure, pet... You know it is hilarious you ever thought I would actually feel anything for you but hate. You're a pathetic, worthless mortal " I roll my eyes "Please, you think I could feel anything for YOU? I'm lonely but I'm not that desperate!" you snap back. Loki is about to yell at you as something hits the car.