Gotta Love A Hero 4

I left everyone to plot my revenge, i didn’t want the risk of making a scene after the long day. We all needed some alone time. Panda was sketching, Gun was writing out her emotions in a poem, Noise was in her corner still shocked about the death, and Sapphire is just sitting there listening to her music deep in thought. I grabbed my bright yellow gun, placed it in my holster while grabbing my book sack with files in it, strapped my combat boots on and headed out to the only living thing in miles... Our garden. Our garden was our only place that brought us happiness because we placed plants in it from our home state.

 I sat down next to my soft blue forget-me-not flowers and thought. I opened up my book sack and grabbed out all the files, which most of them were stolen from buildings we attacked. Reading through the latest files I had from the capitol I found out something I was defiantly scared of. They planned on the dead of Bane.

Plan C File

Scarecrow Unit

First to kill: The Heroes’ strongest member, Bane Jimmy Megurine. Once he’s dead keep a sharp eye on the group of rebelling teens and when they’re at their weakest point attack. Drug and take hostage of the youngest member, Brittanie Elizabeth Taylor. Leave the premisses and head back to quarters. Kidnap one by one till we have them all.

I have to warn the others, I can’t let them take us away from each other! 

 I was jogging back toward the house and heard something. I turned and didn’t see anything, was this my paranoia setting in? Was i truly hearing something? Wait... I can’t get distracted. I have to let them know before its too late! 

 I didn’t even get far from where I was when I heard a twig snap. I jumped into a fighting stance and looked around. Someone was here, I could feel it in my gut that they were watching me. “Should I check it out? Might be best if I did,” I thought as I walked to where the sound came from. “Maybe I should go back and let them know then investigate...” I told myself as I turned around and headed for the door. When I reached the handle, something was shot just inches from being in my head. I turned to notice a perfectly made arrow with a note attached to it. I curiously took the note from the arrow and read it with shock written all on my face.

Dear Heroes,

     You’re not alone in this quest to take down the government. May I introduce my group called Death Blade. We heard the tragic death of your comrade. If we may be any assistance of you team just shoot the arrow far from the house with your letter attached. 

                   ~Razor

Interesting, what if this is a trap! Then again these can be people who really want to help us. I must discusses it later with the others if they want to take any chances. This “Death Blade” group just sounds fascinating, but as I learned over the years. Don’t trust anyone.