Chapter 2

Walking in the garden was my favorite thing to do after a mission, just a place to calm down my nerves. As i walked by the blood red roses i heard the sirens go off. "Just great" I mumbled to myself as i walked towards the car. The others came running with they're guns loaded and everything. "Bandit! we reloaded you gun. The last mission left you with little ammunition." Bane said handing me my black gun. "Thanks" Is all i said while starting the car. As we drove down the downtown streets of battery city i couldn't help but feel watched. "Get in positions crew, they're on our tails!" Destiny yelled. I looked in the review mirror and saw them "Maldito gobierno..." I mumbled under my breath. Everyone grabbed their weapons and fought. As I drove, I watched them fight the villains off.

 "AGH!" i heard a male voice scream out. I felt the person behind me fall. "Was that Bane," i asked myself. "Did he get shot?" as the questions ran through my head i some warm liquid hit my arm. I looked at it only to see blood. When I looked up I saw banes head with a huge hole in the forehead, his dead eyes looking at me. "Get back to headquarters Bandit, now!" Adrienne yelled in my ear still shooting.

 Once we lost them and headed to headquarters, we all stayed quiet. The lost of a brother. Just wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm extremely i haven't updated in so fricken long! i was grounded!