"Welcome home, dearest," he said, taking her by the hand even after she exited the vehicle and walking her to the front door. "It is late, but some of your brothers had other priorities to attend to. Although they are racing home to see you, three of your brother remain. I'll take you into my office to speak with you about some things before introducing you to them. That's alright, right?"

Jilani, unable to speak, only nodded firmly with wide eyes. Her father only gave her another smile before the doors opened, the guards standing in front of them moving aside, as the home of her future was revealed to her.

Just as Jilani had suspected, there were wonders within the place, it was as if she were stepping into a palace. The manor, upon first glance, lacked a woman's touch, but the barely noticeable scuff marks and various things splayed all over the foyer (mainly shoes and sports equipment) said enough about this place being a home rather than a house. It made her smile a bit.

Jilani let her eyes roam around the place as her father led her to his office. Directly in front of the foyer was a huge spiral staircase, winding three stories up, and past it opened up into a wide living space with glass sliding doors to an equally large backyard. The decoration and furniture were minimal but extensive enough to accommodate all that lived and gathered her. To the right of the living space was a long hallway, where she assumed rooms or offices were, and to the left was a large open dining area, splendor apparent just by the chandelier than hung about it. Her father informed her that the kitchen was just behind the dining space, which she assumed was grandeur just like the rest of the place. When she asked about the hallway on the right, her father took her down the way to open all the doors and show her what was behind them.

Judging by the high ceilings and width of the hallway, Jilani shouldn't have been surprised by the openness of the rooms. One door opened into a large gym, with windows all along the side that bordered the outside, allowing a view of the backyard and large pool. Another door revealed a powder room bathroom that was much too big to deserve the title of "powder room". There were also doors to a theater room (large, of course), two guest rooms with personal bathrooms, and a basement. Her father made sure to let her know there would be no reason for her to go down to the basement, which made her believe most of their mafia workings and... equipment rested there. That was fine by her, it wasn't like she liked basements anyway.

Then he took her up to the second floor, heading up the large spiral stairs. Her father told her there were other stairs to the right and left of the house, but no elevator, because the boys denied it when he asked if they wanted one. "Apparently, every piece of exercise counts, no matter how my old bones complain," her father muttered. She tried not to make her laugh too obvious.

The second floor housed five of her brothers' rooms, along with a huge gaming room. There were a few storage rooms, two to be exact, along with an upstairs mini-kitchen equipped with its own wine cellar and bar. Each bedroom had its own bathroom as well, which was nice because Jilani could only imagine the mess that came along with five men sharing one bathroom.

Only the eldest brother, Stefano, and her father had rooms on the third floor, and her father informed her that was where her room would also be. The third floor also had offices for Stefano and her father, along with an extra office that was currently being used for storage or whenever one of the brothers needed a quiet space to work, a conference room that was connected to her father's office, and another bar area. There was also another open room, but it had been transformed into a weapons room, at least that was what she saw when her father had opened up the door by accident, thinking it to be her room. Jilani pretended not to say anything as he steered her into her actual room.

It was next to Stefano's room, her father's next to his son's, and had its own balcony, granted that wasn't the first thing she noticed when she stepped inside. The room was large, and even though she hadn't gone into any of her brother's rooms, she could only imagine her brothers' rooms being the same or larger. When stepping into the room, there was a sizeable office space, a desk placed against the wall that the door was lined with; a desktop, laptop, and tablet were already on the desk. Since the door was on the right of the desk, the left of the desk had a cabinet space and a minifridge underneath. A shelf behind the desk created a partition between the office space and her actual bedroom.