3

"Then, I'll get going. Enjoy your time, Your Highness."

Simeon took his leave.

"Hm. I wonder why Simeon still refuses to call me without formalities." You mused, pivoting your body back around to face the piano. Leviathan felt the cushion shift as you did so.

"Well, he didn't when we were on our way here."

"...He didn't do what, exactly?" You lightly pressed on a key. Levi hummed.

"Didn't refer to you with formalities. He just called you '(M/n).'" He informed. You pressed your lips together, lifting your finger from the key. You paused.

"...That's good. I wonder why he doesn't do it in front of me instead."

"I'm sure he's just afraid he might show disrespect." Levi waved a hand nonchalantly. "Even so, you two seem close."

"I sure hope we are." You lifted another hand and began to produce a slow and calm melody. "Even with Yuki, I still tend to get lonely from time to time. I sometimes even make excuses for Simeon to get him to stay with me under the pretense that he's serving me."

"...You almost sound like you have a crush on him or something." Levi idly spoke without thinking.

The sound of the piano abruptly paused, only to continue after a few seconds, followed by an amused chuckle.

"What makes you say that? Is it not normal for people who feel lonely to grasp whatever they can get for company?" You inquired. Levi hummed. "Well, no. It's...the way you said it, maybe?"

"...Levi, you're weirding me out."

"What a wide vocabulary for a royal." He teased as you rolled your eyes. You let out a light scoff, almost like a huff. "Hah. You should hear me talk when I'm livid. I can assure you, I'd have a wider vocabulary then."

Levi couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of you mindlessly spouting out a wide array of curses in frustration.

"Well whatever." You shrugged off the topic. "I assume Yuki's supposed duty wasn't as serious as you'd think."

"What does that mean?" Levi asked. The melody picked up a bit of pace, though it was surprising to him how much it had made him relax without him himself knowing.

"Well, Yuki has her own hobbies." You spoke. "And I suppose she's currently doing something along those lines."

"...What kinds of hobbies does Yuki have?" Leviathan perked up, unaware of how his face had shown more emotion than he originally had thought.