A Gift

Ingressus's POV
When I woke up, I notice was nowhere to be seen. But there was a small box on the table with a note next to it: Enjoy- Achillean

At first, I was confused. Why would Achillean leave this here for me? When I opened the box, there was a small grey kitten. It was a stray as there was no tag

nor collar. The kitten seemed nice and kept trying to get me to pet it. I held the cat and pet the kitten and its fur felt so soft.

The cat purred with every stroke. And I had never seen many animals this friendly

to me. Then I heard a chuckle and saw Achillean in the doorway before walking over, "I thought you'd like it" Achillean said as he stroked the cat. The cat purred as it soon fell asleep on Ingressus's lap.

Achillean smiled and this was at first shocking but then beautiful. Achillean hadn't smiled in a long time. To now see him smile was the best thing I could ask for, "hey Gress" Achillean said and at first I was shocked. Achillean rarely called me that name ever. He only called me it if I was really upset or wanted to say something important, "I just want to say thank you for everything" Achillean said bring Ingressus into a hug, "your welcome" I say confused but glade Achillean is smiling.

The cat got in between us. I guess it got jelly after seeing us. I was thinking of a cool name for the cat but nothing came up. He was grey with green eyes and little white spots on its tail, belly, and nose. It even had a little pink nose.

That night I saw Achillean walk off and take something with him. I follow and I hope to find him and see what secrets he's been keeping.

Hope you al are enjoying the story. Drama is about to unfold.

What do you think Achillean was doing and what d you think he took?

Also what should the cat's name be. I'll leave up to the commments. Votes are always open.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ ❤️‍🔥📖🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦