Worry

Ingressus's POV
I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. As I opened my eyes, I see Achillean making breakfast. He already had the table set up with plates of fruits and other foods. We currently live in a place called Fort Mose. I've never heard of the place, but Achillean said it was a place of freedom and a place of peace. A few of the Voltaris moved in and they are quite happy here.

I see Achillean grab something off the shelf that said "Happy Pills" on it, and I couldn't see what it was for. Achillean takes two pills and puts the bottle away. I always wonder why Achillean takes those pills. He rarely talks, acts cold to me, and rarely smiles. It scares me that he won't talk to me. We used to always be able to me but now I'm not sure why he is so silent. I walk over and sit next to him on the bed, "Hey Achi" I say, and he just stares at the ground, "Are you alright?" I ask but no answer, "Achillean I'm worried about you. You never acted like this before so why now suddenly?" I ask again hoping for an answer. But none Achillean was silent as mouse, "I'm fine" Achillean said getting up and walking away with his head down.

This has me concerned for him. He always tells me when something is bothering him. I hope he is ok. I know Achillean. When he says he's fine it means he is Not fine. I wish he would tell me what's up.

Sorry for short start. I'll try to do better. Bye ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ 🦦📖❤️‍🔥