And since I have honour and I'm no thief I'm going to return Henry's money.

William doesn't know who hired me and I think that's for the best...

But I still have a weapon on my just in case things go.. not the way I plan them to.

Arriving at the location, it had currently been 7am meaning that it was an hour away from opening and half an hour away from the employees arriving however henry always comes to work around this time.

Entering through a back door, I take my time to appreciate the stillness and quietness of the place.

Usually it's screaming kids everywhere but now all I could hear was the way my shoes clicked across the ground that had been cleaned last night.

But I hadn't come here to listen to the quietness of the pizzeria or the cracking of breaking glass that I had suddenly stepped on.

Looks like someone broke in.

Knocking at Henry's door, I take extra precaution to make sure my gun had been easy to draw out.

I had to back out of a deal once when I had started this business when I found out a grand daughter wanted to kill her rich grandad for the money.

She hadn't been very pleased and attempted to attack me... let's just say she's 6ft under now, not by my hands of course but by her grand dads after she tried to kill him herself.

Bold of her if you ask me.

When I heard a word I entered the office away and Henry immediately stood up with excitement glistening in his eyes... "is it done? Is he dead?" Considering my state, I wouldn't have blamed him if he thought I did end up killing William but that wants the news I was going to give him.

Pulling out the thick envelope, i hastily threw it on his cramped desk causing some of the cash in it to fly out. The look in his eyes diminished and a frown settled on his face.

"I'm backing out of the job." Turning around to get out of the office, I knew I was done here and didn't need to come back.

But a burning sensation in my shoulders paused any more steps.

Why is it always my shoulder.

A ringing in my ears confirmed exactly what I thought.

"Take another step and you're dead." Taking a breath in through my nose, I knew exactly what my next steps would have to be.

He decided not to make it easy so I'm not going to make it easy.

"I had called the cops you know, I originally called them since there had been a break in but I'm sure they would love to arrest you as well." The gun he held was trained to my head... one wrong move and I was sure that triggered would be pulled.

Lifting my hands up, I pretended to be vulnerable with my eyebrows drawing together in my fake concern "Henry, you don't have to do this.."

His grip tightened on his gun when I moved towards him "yes I do, you and William are both murders... he deserves to die and you deserve to go to jail for defending him." I can sense the upset in his voice, the betrayal, the hurt.

He'd do anything to get rid of William and now, me.

"It's okay I'm not here to hurt you" lies "just hand over the gun." Taking careful steps towards him he drew in a deep breath when I reached out for his gun.

"Don't move any closer." He backed out, reinforcing his grip on the gun.

Rolling my eyes, I took a deep breath. Okay I have enough of this cat and mouse games.

Quickly snatching the gun I moved it to the side as is fired.

The bullet latched onto my cheek as it grazed it. My blood now gushed out in small drips.

In a blind of an eye, Henry had been dead before me. I didn't feel any emotion as the life was drained out of him.

He can now be with his daughter at least.

The faint sirens sounded in the distant and I instantly knew I was in a bad situation.

Fuck fuck fucking shit.

If I'm caught, I'm done for.

I can't just leave his body here... I can't dump it outside either since they'll easily find it and trace the fingerprints back to me... fuck.

There had only been one solution to this problem and that was fire.

I had seen a few gasoline cans in parts and service. I never knew why they had the need for it but right now I was thanking my blessings that it had been there.

My wound from last nights fight still retrained me while I had dashed past the main area to parts and service, the blue lights of the sirens still hadn't been visible.

2 cans... I hope that's enough.

The sirens was like back ground music at this point while I focused on opening both of the cans.

Lifting up the heavy cans, I let the amber gold liquid spill gracefully across the floor of the pizzeria, the clock ticking down painfully fast while I had made sure to cover every spot.

For the last time I entered Henry's office with his dead body that resided there, the bullet hole in his head had been his dead sentence and the fear in his eyes as he realised that I was going to kill him.

I didn't get to enjoy it long enough but I didn't have time to spare to study him more.

The liquid soaked into his skin as the toxic smell now inhabited the whole building.

Okay now it's time for a show. I'd say I have 1 min to get out of here before the police arrive.

Patting down my pockets, I pulled out the small container that will spark this whole place aflame.

Just one is needed and all of this is will turn into ash and dust.

Quickly lighting the match, the fire spread quickly... the whole week I spent here was now a distant memory.