Part 7

Thursday

My head had been in the most pain it has ever been, and I had been black out drunk before so I know.

A small whimper left my mouth as i was trying to sit up fully expecting to be still on the stage but I found myself In an unfamiliar surrounding. And it wasn't even the hospital.

Confused and In pain I opened up the door but not before checking the clock... 1am. My shift finished at 10pm.

The floor board screamed underneath my feet as I silently tried my best to get downstairs to hopefully find someone so I can get some answers.

And I did find someone on the couch. William afton.

He must've found me unconscious and bought me to his home but I am surprised he hadn't just decided to kill me straight up. And what is he doing here? Doesn't he have a wife to sleep with?

Well there's no point in me hanging around here when I have my own home.

Taking a deep breath I walked over to the door trying to be as quiet as possible as to not awake everyone else and begun to unlock it before a hand grabbed mine and undid the action I made.

"Where are you going to love?" William rubbed his eyes as he stared down. I notice he still hadn't let go of my hand so I pulled it away from the lock and turned around with him almost pinning me to the door.

"I'm going home." I could see the amusement in his eyes even though it has been dark.

"No you're not." Ducking to my waist he grabbed my hips and threw me over his shoulder while I was shouting at him to let me down "shut up before you wake up the kids." I quieten down as soon as he mentioned his children and just watched as he placed me on the couch he was just on and laid down on top of my stomach as to not lay down on my burn. Wow so he can be considered of peoples injuries.

I laid still as a statue not knowing how to react to our current situation. He did have a wife did he? Unless she got some brains and decided to leave him.

"I can't stay here, I have friends worrying for me." I tried to push him off me but he just held on tighter.

"I told them you were in the hospital and were discharged tomorrow, dont worry about it." Huh... why would he lie about where I was. I mean he's a murderer for crying out loud, it shouldn't come as any shock.

"I thought you had a wife." I whispered just in case he fell asleep already.

"We haven't slept together in years, plus she snores in her sleep. We only ever fuck when we feel like it." So they were technically only fuck buddies? The question was visible in my gaze and yet he chose to ignore it and hugged my waist tighter "Now shut up and sleep" His cool skin against me made it harder to fight the tiredness I've felt, even though I had wanted to go home I knew that realistically he wouldn't let me go so I let my eyelids do their work and allowed my brain to rest, just for today.

...

Feeling something sting my head i gently opened up my eyes to see Lora dabbing a cotton pad on my head with what I assumed to have disinfectant on it.

I gave out a hiss as she pressed it back on causing her to make eye contact with me and give me a small smile.

"William suggested you take the day off because of your injury." No wonder why he wasn't the one to wake me up although I'm happy about it since I don't want to make any eye contact with him right now.

Looking away I blushed at the thought of him laying down on my stomach but I quickly knocked it out of my head however I guess Lora noticed this as she grabbed my hand "hey don't worry me being with William, we are only together for the sake of our children and we agreed to get a divorce if one of us falls in love with someone else." This caused my eyes to go wide as I sat up causing a sharp pain in my head which I gripped on with my hand "careful there" Lora continued as she grabbed an actual bandages and started to wrap them around my injury.

"No no, we aren't a thing, I don't even like him." Letting out a sigh as my ears were filled with her slight laughter she knelt down to look at my face as she once again took my hands into hers.

"You remind me of myself when my friends used to tease me in college about liking William, I kept insisting I didn't but he was so charming towards me I couldn't help but to admit it to myself that I felt something towards him." Letting go of my hand she handed me a glass of water which soothed my throat which I didn't even realise was dry. "Your life will be easier if you admit it to yourself sooner rather than resisting it." I wasn't resisting anything, it's just the fact that I get flustered easily not because I like him, I only known him for a few days anyway.

"I'm sorry Lora but you're wrong, that man has no heart and I wouldn't fall for that again." That's what all manipulative people do, they act charming to get you to fall for them and once you do they start to use you but since you're in love with their charming side you're just hoping they would show it again but the only reason they show it is when they realise you're pulling away. I refuse to feel that way again. So helpless.

"Again?" Titling her head to the side she had clearly been curious about what I had meant so I had wondered if I should inform her of my past. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell her.

"I've met this man once at a bar and we had an instant spark" I continued on to tell her about all the charming things he's done until he asked me out "he just changed when we were dating, he was nothing like the person I met at the bar" describing in detail about what he would do to me I eventually got to the part where I walked into the room with him fucking one of his coworkers "that's when I knew he didn't care about me so I walked out, he never saw me again." Although it's true that he never saw me I lied about walking out, I killed him.

I still remember how his blood mixed with hers and how warm it had felt despite his cold heart, his death is what got me into this business in the first place and in a way I was grateful for him.

Lora hadn't said anything the whole time I told her about my ex but there was an understanding in her eyes once I had finished it.

Awkwardness has set into my body as we just stared at each other, I never told this to any stranger but I felt like I could trust her.

Swiftly changing the topic I asked if I could use the bathroom which she obviously agreed to she had also offered me a ride back home as she was going to go to pick up the kids from school but I asked if she can take me to the parking lot instead since my car had still been there.

Closing and locking the door behind me I rest my head against the wooden piece as I thought about the past few days, it hasn't been too chaotic but man I really need to start thinking about how I'm going to kill that man.

I do have a gun and knife on me at all times just in case but if he doesn't attack me I'm going to need a location to finish him off.

I wandered towards the mirror that was in the bathroom to take a look at my state. My hair was tangled up and the bandage was wrapped about my hair and forehead. Blood began to seep through the crisp bandage and I knew that I would have to change it out again tomorrow.

Fuck I hope I didn't get a concussion.

Cupping a pile of water in my hands I splashed it on my face that was ruined by my eye bags and little cuts I had from the glass that was on the lights.

I don't think Henry would mind where I killed him as long as it was easy to clean. I had the keys to parts and service so I could lock him in there after I killed him, it would also be perfect for him to feel the fear that he put those children into while they were bleeding out on the floor with him continuously stabbing their fragile bodies.

Smiling at the thought of him being so vulnerable I exited the bathroom and me and Lora got into the car as she drove me to the restaurant so I can grab my car back home.

him (William Afton x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें