9.Reminiscing the day

Start from the beginning

It was the first time when she didn't find him.She had asked the security and shouted at him for his carelessness as he mentioned that he didn't saw or remember when aarush had gone.

She was sitting there waiting for him crying not getting anything in that situation.

Suddenly her phone rang gaining her attention.she wiped her tears and saw the unknown number.for a sec she thought about aarush.He may be with someone or they found him and called her.

Instantly picking up the first thing she said was asking about him.

"Hello aaru"but karan didn't let her complete and replied immediately listening to her teary voice.

He felt a pinch in his heart hearing her voice and he got to know that she was crying.

"Preeta aarush mere saath hai"karan said lowly and looked at aarush who was curiously listening to him.

Preeta widened her eyes identifying the voice.she stood up and shouted at him angrily.

"Aarush tumhare saath kya kar Raha hai..abhi ke abhi leke aao usse mere pass..mein school ground mein hu"she wanted to say many, but first she wanted to see him.

"Yeah! ham aa rahe hai"karan replied and gulped listening to her.she cut the call again sitting on the bench tensely.

Tears fell from her eyes and she started to cry not able to control herself.

"Kyu mujhe chain se jene bhi nahi deto ho tum.Abb kya chahiye tumhe sab kuch toh keh chuke ho.lekin mein mere bete ko tumhe kuch nahi kehne dungi ,na hi tumhe uske saath baat karne dungi.I don't know kaha leke Gaya hoga mere aaru ko.mein tumhe chodungi nahi karan"she said angrily and wiped her tears harshly.

She stood up and moved outside waiting for them.She was getting worried and restless.

The car stopped in front of her and without waiting a sec she moved towards them and opened the door when karan unlocked it.

Aarush smiled seeing her and jumped outside and hugged her knees Calling her.

"Mamma"preeta kneeled down in front of him and hugged him immediately.

"Kaha the tum aaru..jante ho mamma kitna dar gayi thi haan.aise kisike saath mujhe Bina bataye jaoge haan?"she asked him with a little anger and tears.

Aarush shook his head in no and looked at karan who was standing beside them.

"I am sorry usse ice cream khana tha toh meine hi mishti aur aarush ko leke gaya tha"karan lied to her seeing aarush.

Who gave him a thumbs up and winked at him.

~
"Aarush aap promise karo ki aap mamma ko iske baare mein kuch nahi batayengi ki meine apke dad ke baare mein pucha ya phir apko hospital leke gaya tha"karan said.

"Kyu mamma bhi khush hogi agar papa milenge toh"aarush said confusingly.

"Arey nahi mamma apko dantegi aur kabhi papa se Milne nahi degi"karan said.he knew he was making him say lie but it was necessary for now.

"Kyu nahi degi"aarush asked sadly.

"Arey..woh kya hai na mamma ka jhagda hua hai toh woh Milne nahi degi jab apki mamma maan jayegi toh tab aap keh sakte hai"karan said to him trying to make him understand.