Chapter 1: We Meet Again (Edited)

Comincia dall'inizio

No, Harry's family was my parents friend, not mine.

I sighed and ran to my room and layed down on my bed while covering my face with a pillow. Why does he have to come back!?!?

Alright you might be wondering who this person is and why I'm acting like this! Well, let me tell you. The boy I'm talking about is Harry Styles. Yes, the same one from the band One Direction. I hate him so much!!! And you might be saying that " Omg how could she say that about my baby Harry, is she crazy, he is so sweet and hot and sexy.

Well, he is not hot!! Or sexy!!! And definitely not sweet, maybe on the outside but in the inside he is a monster, and I hate him.

When we were little, he always used to play pranks on me and come over to my house when we were little and mess around with my toys, and at school he would make me embarrassed in front of my friend.

But it was all over when he left for the X Factor,three years ago. And since then, I never got to see him again until next week he is probably the same as before

What is he? Probably 21 now, but he will always act like he is 7. He is so immature!!! Aahhh just thinking about him makes me so angry! Why does his family have to come?

Don't get me wrong, I love his family especially his sister Gemma. It's just him who I don't like.

This is probably going to be the worst vacation ever! He'll probably throw me into the ocean and let me drown and die and laugh at me.

-------- One Week Later -------

Looks like my week of peace is over and I'll see that devil today.

I looked at my bags and checked if I had everything with me. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs with my bags and saw my parents waiting for me.

" Ready to go Shelby?" My dad asked

" Yeah, I'm ready" I said

We walked outside and my dad put all our bags in the back and we got in the car.

I got out my phone and put in my headphones and started listening to "What Makes You Beautiful" Yeah, I know I hate Harry! But to be honest, he sings really well but I still hate him.

.
.
.

We finally arrived at the airport and saw his family, and walked towards them

I thought about what my dad said and I think I'll try to get along with him. How hard could it be, it's only like two weeks I'll just ignore him so nothing happens.

We walked up to them and greeted his parents and his sister with hugs, but one person I couldn't find was that green eyed with brown curly hair boy that I hated to see, but for some reason, I was curious to see him again. But I just ignored that feeling.

I hugged them all and continued to search for Harry

" Looking for me?" A familiar British accent said behind me

I turned around and saw him wearing a black hoodie and navy blue shorts I looked up at him, surprised at how much he grew. I looked into his eyes and I was speechless he looks so ho.. no no no snap out of it Shelby!!! You don't like him, don't say that, although he is kind of attractive now....I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and I slightly smiled and he smiled back.

" what makes you think i would be looking for you" i scoffed while being embarrassed and looked down

" Damn, do you still hate me?" he asked looking bummed

" No no, why would I ever hate you? You're so amazing" I said sarcastically

"Thank you, that's what I've been trying to make you understand all these years" he said, running his hand through his hair acting like a hot shot, while I just rolled my eyes