Breaking through the doors

(Sorry for the wait as I'm writing this I've just done a teaser to a up coming AU book from murder drones and it's called Murderdrones the dark angels...right now it's just a teaser so hope your excited for when it comes...) ((;....

So V J and Z had just returned from a hunt and there was no N but J quickly found out that N was in the landing pod and immediately insulted him as always.
J: idiot! get out here!
He gets out the pod while V goes to a little hole in the wall leaving Z with J and N. But he had a red light on his...uhhhhhhhh whatever it's called and J puts one hand on her hip and the other on her face while sighing and looking down.
J: N...
N: yeah?...
J: what, the hell. Happened while we're gone?
N:.......umm-
J: oh your so god dam useless!
N: I haven't even said anything?!
He said in defence towards J.
Z: why...can't you...remember what...happened?
N shrugged his shoulders at her until they heard V from above.
V: yo, we got a worker out there that I kinda want to practice balloon animal shapes with...what happened here?
J: synergistic liability here must've tripped and knocked himself offline.
Then she smacks N in the face making his screen turn from little words coloured red that were hard to read out in person.
J: Moran bot hello, (clicks 2x)
Then his red light disappeared back into a yellow light and after a few seconds he only said one thing.
N: oh...
Z went over to her sister and whispered to V.
Z: why? Is...he acting...like that?
V shrugged her shoulders before attracting her attention was set to N as he said.
N: OHHHHHH!!! Uh I-...left a extremely dangerous uhhh excuse uh weap- uhhh outside.
He runs off outside as the 3 other drones look at him with a flag coming out of V's arm saying.
Literally SO insanely suspicious.

(Hold up wait a minute something ain't right) (V

(V...is only wearing that little coat on right? So does that mean she ain't wearing any...pants? Or trousers?)

(Oh AYO WTF INDEED!!! Glitch explain yourself why the f**k is V designed like that I want answers! How have I JUST seen that?!! Omg I need bleach WHERES THE BLEACH I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!) (okey whatever let's continue) (someone is gonna make fan art with this discovery I've just noticed aren't they?)
J: (sigh) well who thinks he's doing somethi- um V?
V: yeah?
J: where's...Z?
V: huh the fu-?
She turns next to her and saw Z- oh never mind nobody is there...
V: uh (spins around) Z?.....Z?...Z!!!?

Meanwhile
Z was actually following N wondering why he was like that until she got to a certain part where she saw N holding up a door so she went to inspect closer and then she remembered her sis and herself were trying to open a door like this just a few days ago but suddenly it opened up and she was certainly surprised by him ACTUALLY being useful for once. She walks over towards him just witnessing him slash off a head of a worker.
Z: wow...N...
N: huh? Oh Z! How, are you here?
Z: followed...
N: oh...wanna join me in this slaughter? Since you are here.
Z: sure...
She starts to fire rockets at the worker drones only getting one as N then dashed near one and leaps onto him like a tiger while Z also saw...uzi again and well even if she saw her she wasn't gonna let her live. N while drinking a worker killed another with a laser going through him and slicing him perfectly in half before jumping into vent as did Z after she drunk a little bit of oil from a body...