Hunting

(BOI'S!!! (and girls) I'm getting a Uzi and N plushies for my birthday 🥳 sadly no V I know this is treason like how and WHY!!! Well because she's out of stock (sad face)
You: but nightmare you know you can just go to the glitch shop and get a V plushie right?
Well...yes but she's 30£ and she's in US and I hate shipping and idk how you order stuff on their but if, IF there's like another store app that has her mate I'm storming onto it but yeah just want to let ya know)
(couple of months later)

(Location copper 9)
In the deadly air waste land a worker drone was running away from something or someone as they suddenly heard a load thud behind him but doesn't look back but suddenly he felt his legs get shot off making his body spin and he landed on the back of his head to then see a murder drone looking at him without a smile on her face and then lifted her claws and before the worker could say anything the murder drone stabbed her claws into his face and then the drone tried to pull her claws out but it made her prey's face rip in half at the face side.

(I have absolutely no idea on how to say that in a simple way so I hope that people are going to know what I mean by that.)

After getting the workers face plate off her claws the murder drone flys off and shortly lands where 2 other murder drones was, one was behind the other that was going to kill a worker drone.

(Yes!!! the best frame of V right here, to be honest I would probably piss myself if I saw her in my face like this 🤣😂 lol) Worker: no no please don't my eggshells in front of my family-(death sounds)

Worker: no no please don't my eggshells in front of my family-(death sounds)...(like...a lot of death sounds)...
The other drone went to observe the damage on the worker that the other murderer drone had just done while saying.
V: Hahahaha (whips mouth) and yet, I still feel nothing......(eye twitch)
(P.S. V is a S tier character)
(Yep I'm obsessed with this character and now everyone gonna call the fbi on me...crap, can you blame me she's literally got 2 things that I love for a character...number 1 cuteness, number 2 a badass...that's it like- okey stop bragging nightmare you dumb piece of sh-)

Then the other drone behind the 2 other drones spoke to V.
N:...soooooo V, I heard this planet-wide, toxic death storms is supposed to be especially inhospitable tonight-
V turned around after getting some metal out of her teeth and also noticed the other drone near her but cuts off N's...ahem..."question"
(We all know he was trying to go on a date with V right?)
V: oh god, who are you?
She lied and shot off into the air and the other drone went after her also hearing N's voice a bit.
Z:....why did you leave so quickly?.....
V: because I don't want to listen to that tin can talk, I mean didn't he let one of your kills get away?
Z: yes...I almost tared his head off his spine...
(IM SORRY N FANS ALRIGHT it hurts me insulting our boy N but- wait put the gun down okey listen-listen how about I get a N plushie? Even though I would also love a V pl-
Wait-wait-wait STO-