Companion

Achillean's POV
Why would Ingressus be worried about me? I'm fine and I don't need his support. But then again, he has noticed me taking my medication. That reminds me I should have told Gress about what's been happing to me. But then he'll probably just try to watch and take care of me like a child. We aren't kids anymore. But then again, I know he wants to protect me because of what happened but I'm not sure what to do anymore.

As I walked over to one of the stores, I saw Aphmau in the shop. I enter the shop and she faces me, "Oh hey Achillean" Aphmau said with a smile, "Hey Aphmau. Wow, your belly got a little bigger since I last saw it" I joke with her.

She is currently five months pregnant and even though Aaron, her husband has told her to rest she doesn't do so. She can be stubborn like that sometimes. And that's what Aaron loves about her.

"Yeah well, I guess someone is eager to be here as much as me and Aaron. We haven't picked a name yet because we aren't sure if it's a boy or girl yet" Aphmau said placing a hand on her belly, "My bet girl. I bet you two will be an amazing power couple" I say with a smile, "Thanks. That reminds me what brings you here?" Aphmau asked, "Oh well I was just here to grab something," I say as the two of us began to walk and talk.

After an hour or so we said our goodbyes and went our spret ways. I went to the healers just for a quick pit stop. As I sat there waiting a doctor came in with a file, "Alright Mr. Achillean I did the test and it's still apositive result. But other than that everything is looking healthy I just recommend you rest as this kind of sickness is dangerous if left untreated" The doctor warns. I nod and head home. On my way home I noticed a cute grey kitten walking next to me. It's so fluffy and sweet. I gently pick the cat up and hold it all the way home. And now I know the perfect gift for Ingressus.