- your first date.

Start from the beginning

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— robin arellano.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

➭ the whole time, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of you.
➭ he wanted to kiss you, BADLY.
➭ robin would have no idea of where to take you besides the drive in. so he'd ask his uncle for advice on where to take you.
➭ he's thought about a date with you alot, it's all well thought out.
➭ he ends up choosing to ask you if you'd like to go to the carnival with him.
➭ robin sits behind you in class, and he passes you a note. his heart is beating out of his chest, he's scared of rejection ):
„ hey y/n, do you want to go to the carnival with me on saturday? -R "
➭ you smile to yourself. was he asking you out on a date???
„ yes! of course -(first inital) "
➭ robin is ecstatic, and could hardly wait until the weekend. he'd think about it all week, planning on what to do, what to say..
[ ON THE DAY ]
➭ at sunset, you meet him in the carpark of the fair. then walking in together, hand in hand.
➭ the music is so loud that you can feel the vibrations through your body
➭ robin convinces you to go with him into the 'haunted house' which didn't end up being that scary.
➭ except, when you got jumpscared a few times. robin teased you as he his arms wrapped around you to 'protect' you.
„ i have no choice! i have to protect you! "
he'd say while laughing at you.
➭ you clung to him for the rest of the time you spent in the haunted house, you weren't that scared of it but the jumpscares were the worst yet best part. it made him blush.
➭ next, you guys went on a humungous rollercoaster.
➭ it started up really fast causing you to flinch and grab robin's hand. he teased you for being a
„ scaredy cat! how did that scare you? "
➭ if you were scared of heights, robin would tell you to just look at him when you guys were at the highest parts of the ride. he'd squeeze your hand, he'd do anything to get your attention off of how high you guys were.
➭ next, you guys go to the bumper cars. ( if you don't know, they are really small little cars that you can drive in a certain area & bump into others )
➭ robin only bumps into you LMAOAOA HES EVIL
➭ he comes at you full speed in his lil car and sends your car zooming across the area
➭ he bumps into you the whole entire time
➭ cute rivalry as you get a few good bumps on his car as well which sent him pretty far away from you, which bought you time to drive away from him & try to camoflauge with the other cars
➭ a boy in another car starts bumping into you, and sends you a wink, making you frown and laugh awkwardly, driving away from him.
➭ he follows you and continuously bumps into you, when suddenly robin comes full speed at him, sending his car across the area
„ only i get to bump into her, loser! " robin would yell, laughing at the other boy's face as his car zoomed away
➭ robin let you get a few good bumps into his car, and his stomach swirled with butterflies as he watched your lips curl into a smile.
➭ boy got so distracted you almost bumped his car out of the ride's little area
➭ HE GIVES UP AFTER THAT
➭ then you have a food break, and he insists on buying the food.
➭ he buys u a hot chocolate with marshmallows since the night was quite cold. he stole all of the white ones ):
➭ you wanted so badly to go on the ferris wheel to look at the stars since the sun had finally set enough to fully see the stars, and tonight was a full moon.
➭ robin whined about how it was a ' boring ' ride to go on since the ferris wheel does nothing but go in circles. he secretly didn't care tho. whatever u wanted to do, he did.
➭ you shocked him when you named all of the planets / constellations you could see.
„ there's no way you learnt this in class because all you do in class is stare at me "
„ i do not! and how would you know that if you don't stare at me back? "
„ how could i not stare at you when you look like this ? "
„ ..like what? "
„ beautiful.. "
➭ you blushed at the compliment, breaking the eye contact as you looked away from him to hide your smile.
➭ after a few seconds, you looked back at him and your lips connected.
➭ robin kissed you.
➭ his lips were gentle on yours, he was hesitant, nervous that you wouldn't kiss back.
➭ you were beyond surprised at his sudden action, but after you'd snapped back to reality, you kissed him back. a million thoughts ran through your head.
➭ you felt like you were levitating, the reality of the situation hit you like a bus. your flushed cheeks were only just visible through the moonlight, and he noticed as he broke the kiss.
„ time's up.. " the worker spoke awkwardly, as he'd just unwillingly witnessed you both kiss.
➭ you and robin laughed as you ran off of the ride and to the next one you'd planned on going on.
➭ he felt giddy about the kiss, like he'd been so happy beforehand but was overwhelmingly happy afterwards LMAOAOA
➭ the rest of the night was spent playing side games, and sharing cute little glances at each other. your hearts both skipping a few beats when you got caught looking at each other.
➭ your house wasn't that far away, and he walked you home. your mother was very pleased that he'd brung you home on the exact curfew she'd given you both.
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ a lot of touch from robin, his hands would brush over you on ' accident ' but only he really knows that it was on purpose.
➭ he made you laugh alot. with his teasing, little remarks/comments, jokes, etc. it's so cute, he did it alot.
➭ you bought alot of stuff, like souvenirs, food, trinkets, accessories etc, and every time you bought something, he slipped a bit of money into your pocket/bag. more money than what you'd spent. he wasn't going to let you go broke.