𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

Your mouth slacks. "Kidnapped me? I mean." you pause to take a look at your situation and can see why she would think that. "He's only keeping me here because he thinks papà sent me for some secret plan or something!" 

Dioni now jumps in. "Men and their grudges." she shakes her head, "We came to warn you that they postponed the wedding until they could figure out a way to get you back. You need to disappear or marry another man, quick. At least until you can access your trust."

Your body jumps when the door opens and instead of Toji being behind it, Nanami is instead. He gave you a look that let you know your time with your sisters was up and your heart broke all over again. "Where are they going?" you ask, not wanting them to end up in the same position as you.

Nanami didn't answer and instead led your sisters out of the room and locked the door behind him.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You were taking your third nap of the day and sleepily opened your eyes when feeling the bed dip. Shivers rise on your body when you feel your hair being swept to the side to bare your neck.

"Sorry, Koneko. This will hurt a little." you could only hear Toji's voice when feeling the sting of a needle enter the side of your neck.

Your eyes widened for a second before feeling the drug work and then it was dark again.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You woke up with a funny taste in your mouth, immediately remembering the dream of Toji and what he had done to you.

"Koneko, you're awake." his voice startles you.

It wasn't a dream.

Toji sits across from you at a table, watching you attempt to pull your hands free since they were tied down to the arms of the chair. You take a second to look down at your body, instead of seeing the hideous white dress, you were in a black one. It was softer and you could smell the refreshing scent of eucalyptus that was coming from you. Also, soft socks cover your feet. 

"Did you drug and bathe me?" you ask, scared of his answer.

Before he can answer, an older woman dressed in a modest maid outfit comes out, and places two plates down which you assumed was your meal. She doesn't make eye contact with you which was expected since she was an employee of the Akuma. Toji tells her something in another language that you didn't understand but she bows her head and leaves without speaking.

The food in front of you made your stomach growl since you've been living off of Nanami's poorly-made pb&j's since being held, hostage.

"She bathed you. I just drugged you," he says, standing up and walking towards you slowly.

You keep your eyes forward, thankful that he had some decency. You weren't happy about the drugging part but that was the least of your worries. "Oh." was all you could say. "Well, you didn't need to drug me to make me comply."

His hands untied your wrists but you didn't move a muscle, making him grab your chin to force you to look at him. "I know but Nanami says you have a big mouth and I didn't want you harassing my maid with questions she doesn't know the answers to. Now eat," he demands.

The dinner was silent for the most part, you ate while Toji watched. He had a full plate in front of him but all he could focus on was you, watching the way your tongue comes out to lick the excess sauce from the meal.