𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐕

𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤!

"Being friends doesn't need gifts! Just being with them is Happiness."

------- ❝ OF ❞ ------

"Iruma chi~! Good morning~" Iruma walked outside her new home being greeted by Asmodeus and Clara, They're lively as always.

"I apologize for the trouble, Valac kept insisting on coming..." Asmodeus apologized while Iruma waved it off, Going back inside to get ready.

Once inside, She was met with Sullivan. He then said, "Ah, that's great, Iruma kun! You have a girl as a friend! You have two friends!" He took a sip as Iruma froze, Friends?!

"Yeah, we need a girl, I don't want only boys lurking around my granddaughter!" Sullivan mumbled and then smiled at Iruma whose ahoge turned into a question mark.

"No, that's...Rather than saying they're friends, We only play together and talk casually with each other..." Iruma's cheeks turned rosy color as she remembered looking at girls her age talking to each other. Friends...?

"And isn't it what you call "friends" in the human world? am I wrong?" Sullivan wondered aloud, "B-but, I don't know how they think either...In the first place... " Is it okay for humans to be friends with a demon?!

"Hey, hey I have an important meeting so I'll be going to school, It is to determine the class placement~!" Sullivan skipped his way and Opera sent Iruma with Sullivan out after tying Iruma's ribbon properly.

They arrived rather quickly and are now wandering around the school, "Freshmen are only allowed in the cafeteria and the schoolyard at the moment. But the other areas will be open to us once classes begin!" Asmodeus mentioned, Iruma could only squeak a response.

O-once I became aware that they're my friend...I became nervous...To begin with, I wasn't in an environment where I could make friends!!

Iruma clutched her dress, Feeling her palms growing sweaty by the thought of being friends with Asmodeus and Clara. They arrive and Iruma looked around in wonder and amazement, "Wah! There are too many too pick!" She skipped her way in front of the large bulletin on the wall.

"I'll take a dero dero lunch!" Clara yelled, as she rolled on the table with the menu on hand. Iruma then turned around to see a boy with blond hair, Looks kind of familiar. He was carrying food of his own, The appearance of food in the nether world is not that great, but it's delicious...

"Hm, what's this...?" Iruma asked, noticing some kind of badges nest to the menu sign.

"Rank crest, Results at Babyls equates to ranking, and the items you can order differs according to those ranks." Asmodeus explained, "Our ranks hasn't been announced so we can only order from that" Asmodeus pointed at very end of the Bulletin board, there were small writing of food you can barely see it!

"By the way, foods in the cafeteria is free, and those on the stalls cost money." Asmodeus added, There were so many foods to pick from even if hers is limited~!

Just then, Iruma caught a glimpse of another student carrying their own lunch, It's looks worse than she ever seen before! 

"You can share any food you aren't fond with me." Asmodeus offered, "Ah..! Thank you!" Iruma couldn't help but shyly fidget on her seat. Sharing? Just like what friends do?