CHAPTER 18 - homemade pizza

a/n - please vote !

liv takes out a glass bowl, placing it on the kitchen counter. adding flour into the bowl, i go to get the salt. "hey, parker!" liv exclaims. i look up, and liv throws flour at my face. i gasp, turning away as the flour hits my cheek. "liv!" i exclaim, laughing as i turn back to her. i walk over to the flour, scooping a little out the bowl and throwing it at liv. "hey!" she squeals, laughing, "okay okay, truce!" i laugh too, brushing my hands over the sink. "y/n," olivia says. "yeah?" i ask, looking at her. olivia walks over to me, giving me a soft smile. her hands come up, and she laughs before cupping her hands on my cheeks, flour going everywhere. i scrunch my face, laughing too. "okay, i'm done now," liv says, brushing the flour off my cheeks with the palm of her hands. "i thought we were done like a minute ago," i say, smiling. "really? never knew," she says, walking over to the sink.

liv uses a spoon to scoop the pizza sauce onto the circle dough, spreading it around. i turn on my phone, connecting it to the bluetooth speakers around the kitchen. tapping the shuffle button, 'betty' by taylor swift comes on. olivia gasps, looking at me. "you listen to taylor?" "i am one with taylor," i say, smiling. "no way!" she says, laughing. "betty, i won't make assumptions about why you switched your homeroom, but i think it's 'cause of me," we start to sing together as liv continues spreading the pizza sauce.

"but if i showed up at your party, would you have me? would you want me?" liv and i sing as olivia places the spoon into the sink. she wraps her arms around my neck, slowly swaying us. "would you tell me to go fuck myself, or lead to the garden? in the garden, would you trust me if i told you it was just a summer thing, i'm only seventeen, but i know i miss you," we sing, smiling at each other.

we place the pizza in the oven, and i sit down on my couch. "and now we wait," i say, and liv sits beside me. "have you seen tangled?" i ask. "of course! have you?" "oh my god yes, it's like- the best disney movie ever, wanna watch it?" i ask. "we should watch it," she answers. i smile, turning on the tv.

we pause the show, standing up as olivia's timer goes off. we walk over to the oven, and i pull out the pizza. "looks perfect!" liv says as i set it on the table and we wait for the pizza to cool down. i take out 2 plates as olivia starts to cut the pizza. i also take out 2 glass cups, opening the fridge. "what drink do you want? i have coke, fanta, orange juice, apple juice, mountain dew and water." i say, looking at liv as i hold the door. "that a lot of drinks... um, coke, please." she decides. i smile, taking out the coke bottle. i close the fridge, walking over to liv. i pour the cups, putting it back in the fridge. 

we sit on the couch, plates in lap and glass cups on the coffee table in front of us. i press play on the remote, and we watch never have i ever. "the pizza is to die for," liv says, smiling at me. i take a bite, smiling. "it's great," i say after swallowing.

after finishing, i place the plate on the coffee table, finishing my drink and leaning back on the couch. i lay my head on liv's shoulder, liv leaning her cheek on mine. "hey liv," i start. "yeah?" she says. "do you wanna sleep over at mine tonight?" i ask. feeling olivia smile on my head, i smile too. "i would love to," she responds.

we walk up to my room, and liv lays on my bed. "that was a great movie," she says. "right?!" i agree, smiling as i sit beside her.

after getting ready for bed, i look through my closet. "hey liv, what sweater do you wanna wear?" i ask as she walks into my room. she stands beside me, pointing at a light purple one. i take it off the hook, handing it to her and getting her sweatpants. "thank you," she says, smiling. "need anything else?" i ask. "no, this is good, i'll be back." she walks into the bathroom, closing it behind her.

a few minutes later, she walks out. "i hung my clothes on the hook on the back of your door, by the way," she says. "that's perfect," i respond as liv lays next to me on my right. "your clothes are comfy," she compliments, smiling as we face each other. "thanks liv liv," i respond, turning to face the ceiling. "what time is it?" i ask. "it's 10:56pm." "wow, already?" "yeah, time flew by today," she says, facing the ceiling too. "you tired?" i ask. "yeah, actually. you?" "a little," i respond, smiling at olivia, who was already smiling at me.

olivia's pov
"you can charge your phone with the cable on the table," y/n says. i sit up, plugging my phone in. i quickly go on twitter, smiling as i type a tweet.

_______________________

Olivia Rodrigo @oliviarodrigo · 2min
are you ever around someone and ur heart goes ✨✨🦋✨✨✨⚡️✨✨☄️✨✨✨🌹🌹🌹💫✨✨🦋🦋🦋🦋✨✨✨✨✨🔮✨✨✨✨💫💫💫🦋✨🦋✨🦋💥💥💥💥✨✨✨✨🌪🌪🌪🌪🦋🦋🦋🦋

385 retweets  | 102 quote tweets  | 1,934 likes

_______________________

i turn my phone off, placing it face down on the table and laying back down. y/n reaches over and turns off the lamp, the room now being almost pitch black, a dim light coming from the gaps in her curtain. "goodnight, rodrigo," she whispers. "goodnight, parker," i whisper back. 

roughly half an hour later, i twist and turn, unable to fall asleep. her bed was comfortable, more comfortable than mine. "i can't sleep," i whisper to y/n. "i can tell," she whispers back, huffing out a laugh. i hear shuffling and the bed moving, and i feel y/n's head on my pillow now. "turn around, have your back towards me," she whispers. i do as she says, turning my back to y/n. she presses her body against mine, and close my eyes, savouring the moment. 

as if it couldn't get any better, y/n's hand glides under her sweater i was wearing, her warm hand stopping over my stomach. "is this okay?" she whispers into my ear. "it's perfect," i respond, smiling like an idiot. "okay, goodnight liv," she says. "goodnight, y/n," i respond, closing my eyes, eventually falling asleep to the light stroke of y/n's thumb on my stomach.