For Her

Alright, finally, the chapter you have allllll been waiting for

I hope you guys all enjoy this and this part is important,

I WANT TO SHIP VENOMOUS WITH ANOTHER DRAGON, TELL ME IF I SHOULD SHIP HER WITH SULLIVAN (viggos skrill) OR SLEUTHER (dagurs triple strike)

anyways enjoy <33

TW: mentions of sexual assualt

3rd Person POV:

Freya paced in her hut, nervous and conflicted, though not over the events that would happen in a few short hours. She was trying to decide whether or not she should tell Astrid of her and Viggo. On one side, she wasn't sure if she could trust Astrid, as they had just started being friends yesterday, but on another hand, if Astrid knew that Viggo was on their side from the start, that could improve her trust in him when he comes back here to the edge if he even wanted to. Not only that but she desperately needed someone to talk to about these abnormal, annoying feelings she's been having with him and she of all people would know. She stopped abruptly in her tracks, deciding that enough was enough and that she would go tell her. She had to, for her sanity's sake.

A worried Venomous warbled and brushed her nose against her hand, wanting to help soothe her. Frey smiled and looked down at her, thinking that if anything went wrong, she would always have her by her side. Taking a deep breath, Freya grabbed his letters from her secret compartment and opened the large door to her hut, mounting Venomous to talk with Astrid.

.

.

.

"Woah," Astrid said, staring at one of the letters Viggo had sent her. flipping through them, each one surprised her equally. They seemed so genuine, so kind hearted. She would almost believe it if it wasn't for his past.

Freya sat in a chair at Astrid's desk, her knee bouncing anxiously. She now knew she could trust Astrid, as she wasn't being angry with her for her connection with Viggo, but she still hadn't told her about the feelings.

"So, should I trust him? I know you would most definitely say no, but he gave me incredibly important inside knowledge of the hunters, and..." Freya trailed off, collecting her thoughts. Astrid looked up from the papers, sorry for her new friend. This was the most vulnerable she had ever seen her and it made Astrid trust her even more. "Venomous trusts him... If she does, then it must be for a reason. She hardly trusts Snotlout and the twins and they are like family!"

Astrid frowned, conflicted herself. she had heard this argument before from Hiccup, and he turned out to be right with Dagur. She assumed it was possible for even the notorious Viggo Grimborn to be capable of change and from what Freya said, he was already on that path.

"Trust isn't something you just throw around, I know you know that. If you trust him, I believe it's for a reason," Astrid said, putting herself in Freya's shoes knowing how little she trusts.

Freya's cheeks began heating up at the thought of her and Viggo's interaction before she had left the island and Astrid immediately noticed it. Then it all clicked for her. This was why she gave him such a shot, she had feelings for him! Now that was something she couldn't be angry with even on her worst days. Astrid pulled up a chair in front of Freya, sitting and putting her hands on her shoulders and snapping her out of her trance.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Astrid asked simply, leaving Freya stunned with how obvious it must have been. Clenching her jaw, she thought about the butterflies, the spark in her chest and the way she couldn't help thinking about him. Now she knew for sure. She had something for him and she didn't understand why.