The family is back together

It's been a few days since the murder, suicide situation and I am once again walking into my grandads house. "Hey mother, father, Marta and Meg. Have any of you been questioned yet?" It was a group hug until my mother spoke "No, they said there getting everything set up, and I have a company to run so they better hurry this up." She said checking her watch "We're ready for you now." A police officer walked out "I'll go first." With that my mother a police officer walked away. "And guess what just to make this all better, your brother isn't coming!" My dad said to me "I'll call him and see if I can get him here." I went to get out my phone but my mum walked out "their ready for you Richard." And he walked off "He's seriously ignoring my calls, such an asshole!" I gave up and put my phone away.

Finally dad walked out and looked guilty and worried, I decided to walk into the 'interrogation room'. There were three guys sitting in the room. "I got a question for you three, what did you just ask my dad?" They all blankly looked at me "Sorry let me introduce myself Angel, Angel Drysdale and you lot are?"
I shook one of the guys hands "I'm Elliot." Another guy walked over and shook my hand "call me Trooper Wagner." I nodded and looked behind them "Any you are?" The man looked up from the piano "oh I am Benoit Blanc." I nodded and took a seat on the knives chair "Okay so back to my question, what did you ask my dad?" They looked between each other "We ask the question here." I looked at Wagner "So he's a child. Look it's a simple question." Wagner went to speak but Elliot cut him off "That's a question we can't answer at least not yet as he hasn't given us an answer. If you don't mind me asking what time did you arrive at the party?" I sighed "Uhh I am not fully sure what time I arrived, i came in later than everyone. Probably 20mins or more I dunno." I saw they were writing stuff down just great, I could feel my palms becoming sweaty "okay next question, did you talk to your grandad alone at any point? Like having an argument?" Once again I sighed "I talked to him but we didn't have an argument we just caught up that was all." The more they wrote the more nervous I got "okay and what time did you go to bed?" Oh great "I believe it was midnight." "Okay and what were you doing before midnight?" Oh great so I got to add detail "Uhh I went upstairs to check on my grandad, I saw Marta coming downstairs so I told her to wait for me and I said goodnight to him and met Marta at the stairs I gave her a hug and she walked out yelling a goodbye for everyone and then I went to bed." They all nodded at the same time a wrote more stuff down into there books, god I was a sweltering mess "sorry can I just ask a question? Right, when you saw Harlan did he seem, different? Or even Marta?" I looked up at him and god he was handsome I mean detective Blanc "Uhh no, they seemed to be them selves you know weird. Sorry am I able to leave? I am meant to be receiving a call soon from an employe." They nodded and I stood going to leave "Stay around tho we are gunna ask more questions later." Mr Blanc said and I immediately knew he was gunna be a pain in our ass, I nodded and left immediately calling my employee.

I was looking around for Marta and caught her on the balcony with the detectives and she was sick, I immediately felt nervous she lied, what happens if we get caught, I ran out the front and sat on the porch stroking the dogs trying to calm myself down. "There you are, we're gunna ask you a few more questions with Marta. Miss Drysdale?" I looked up, brought out of my thoughts by Mr Blanc "uh, yeah I'll be there in a second." I waited for him to leave but he never did "Are you alright miss Drysdale?" I avoided his eyes "In great I just needed some fresh air, but I'm ready for questions...again."we walked back into the room with the knives chair and I saw Marta sitting in it, I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile back "so your two stories were slightly different, Marta said you came into the room right before she left, we're as you, Angel said you saw her walking down his stairs and told her to wait while you said goodnight to Harlan. So what's the actual truth." Me and Marta shared a glance I whispered "let me talk." I then looked at the others "The truth is, I went to go in the room but Marta was there so she backed up so were now all in the room then Marta leaves and I soon follow behind and meet her on the stairs saying goodbye when she left." They all looked at Marta "Is that true Marta?" I am really starting to hate this Mr Blanc "yeah" Marta said in a slight whisper and stood and ran out the room "She must be overwhelmed." I said trying to cover for her, I followed Marta out and saw her go into the bathroom.

I just stood there and watch my family pick on Marta "Omg guys! Can you seriously stop! Grow up and realise your making Marta uncomfortable!" My dad immediately tried to make excuses "oh grow up dad!" I then realised the Marta must have ran out at some point so I went to go find her "Marta, Marta you out here? Oh detective, I thought you left." Mr Blanc smiled at me "No sorry I was just asking Marta if you and her could help me solve this case, I'll assume the silence is a yes and say meet me at the security place tomorrow at 8." I nodded and looked at Marta "Why do we have to help?" "Cause you two know this place better than anyone." And with that he left.