.𝟎𝟒 ("ʙᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʙʟɪɴᴅꜰᴏʟᴅᴇᴅ")

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey guys" I greeted

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Sup" Gavin has a big vocabulary as you can see.

Gi and Allie mumbled a hello along with Allie enthusiastically waving at Gavin.

"We're gonna be filming for allies channel just and fyi" i told them

"Actually, do you guys want to join?" Allie asked, me and gi gave each other a look, we know allie wanted to bake with Gavin but it would be weird if only Gavin joined and the other boys just sat watching.

They gave each other all a look as if thats how they would agree on it.

"Yeah sure" nick said, I remember their names, they have different hair cuts but other than that they all look pretty much the same. It was pretty obvious they were triplets so i didn't even bother asking.

They joined us in the kitchen where allie was attempting to set up the camera, it kept leaning downwards on the tripod and wouldn't stay still.

"Want some help?" Gavin asked her

"That would be great, thanks" she laughed. Mostly at herself for not being able to set it up without help.

One the camera was set up allie asked, "okay guys are you ready" to which everyone replied, "yes"

*to camera

"Hey everyone we are back at the house and we have some extra guests joining us tonight, so everyone introduce yourselves"

"Im Chris"

"Im Gavin"

"Im nick"

"Im Matt"

"Im gina"

"Im jackie"

"And like we explained before we are going to bake as a sleepover vlog thingy and bake-" she started to say before she was cut off by Chris.

"Wait, sorry, but what if we baked blindfolded" Chris suggested

"That's a great idea" she agreed

*camera cut

"Okay do we wanna have teams?" Nick asked the group

"Yeah sure" allie said

"They're gonna be uneven" i said

"You're right jackie, I can be the judge" nick suggested

"Oo okay yeah that'll work" gina said

"Okay so who's with who" gavin asked

Chris and gina were partners, allie and gavin we partners (big shock am i right), meaning i had to be partners with Matt. I wasn't complaining, he seemed sweet. Of course he's still a 70% stranger and could be an axe murderer for all i know so i definitely wasn't going to be quick to judge him, good or bad.

*to camera

"Okay we got the blindfolds or what we could find to make blindfolds and we figured out our teams with nick being the judge" allie said taking a big intake of air as she said that all within one breath.

Allie then went on to say who was teamed up with who, "do you wanna be blindfolded" matt asked me

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind"

"Yeah no of course" he said

I attempted to tie the blindfold on my head along with Chris and allie (they were also going to be the ones blindfolded) but failed miserably. "Want me to help you?" matt laughed

"Please" I laughed along with him.

He successfully got the blindfold to stay up, "thanks" I breathed out.

"No problem" he replied, while he was helping me the others were having a disagreement about who would get what bowl.

"You know we have multiple of those right" i told them pointing to the specific bowl the group was arguing over.

"Are you shitting me right now" Chris said with awe written across his face and his mouth opened wide "😧"

I laughed while climbing on the counter to get more bowls. Once i got down from the counter we all had to have our hands up so there was no cheating while racing.

"Get ready" matt said to me

"Got it" i quickly said before nick said, "okay ready, steady" he paused, "go!"

Everyone quickly found their boxes and began to dump the powered mix along with the other ingredients all while yelling very stressfully.

"This is a life or death situation if we don't win" Chris jokingly yelled at gina

"Okay, okay" she started to laugh, they seemed to have clicked in a good way of course. I can just tell they're going to be good friends in the future.

****

Once we finished baking, and they came out of the oven it was time to frost them. Frosting spilled out of the top of the piping bag and into my hands.

"Oouu this feels weird" i said in a high pitched voice in between laughs. "Can I wash my hands?" I said after finishing the frosting on the three best looking cupcakes out of the batch.

"Yeah ill direct you to the sink" matt said while putting his hands on my shoulders. "Where's the soap?" I asked

"Here ill help you out" matt laughed. For people who haven't known each other for even a week, i was already quite comfortable around him.

He pumped soap into my cupcake batter filled hands and held my wrists, alternating each hand by pulling and pushing them under the warm water. Once my hands were cleaned matt grabbed paper towels and handed them to me. "Thank you"

"Yeah" he mumbled

The rest if the video carried on and gi and Chris ended up winning the competition. Me and matt placed second, and allie and gavin placed third, most of the frosting ended up on the counter rather than the actually cupcake, along with the sprinkles "coming out to fast". Gi, allie and i went back up to my room finishing the video, by bedazzling water guns together, which was super fun.

After that we watched 'The Princess And The Frog" and fell asleep.

————————
🫐🥥

AHHH
This chapter was so late I truly apologize, i had a lot on my plate and not to mention this chapter was the longest by far so im so sorry for making you wait loves, but i hope it was worth it🫶🏼

/////

Published- 8/25/22
Written- 8/21/22-8/25/22