Six.

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous." Miguel whined. "I feel sweaty, am I sweaty?"

"Relax. I'm getting passive stress from you right now." Maia cringed. "Just take a breath." She encouraged. "Here she comes, this is where I hide."

"Wha- Maia, no!" He panicked, seeing Sam headed their way.

"Breathe." She said again, ducking down the joining hallway. She couldn't catch much of the conversation, but she did catch the end of it as Miguel had begun walking back towards her, shrugged. "No- get back in there." She told him, and he nodded. He returned to Sam for a second time, and this time, it looked like he was in there. When Sam walked away, Miguel smiled as he re-approached Maia. "Yeah?"

"She said yes." He beamed, and she let out a little squeal. "I'm gonna throw up."

"Don't you dare."

-----

During training that afternoon, Maia was about ready to knock Miguel out.

"No, but seriously-"

"I don't know! I really don't know what to tell you, you're asking the wrong person!" She fumed, rubbing her temples.

"But I don't know where to take her." He reasoned.

"And you think I do?" She scanned the room, and then she let out a breath upon spotting assistance.

"Please help me." She begged, and both Aisha and Eli approached. "See? Ask somebody else."

"Where do I take Sam on a date?" Miguel asked them.

"You could take her to get tattoos." Eli answered sincerely.

"What?" Aisha said with a slight scoff.

"Yeah, I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." He said, dropping his gi and revealing the large hawk tattoo on his back. "Fourteen hours in the chair."

"Wha- Maia?"

"Don't ask me to comment on it." She said, shaking her head.

"And your parents are okay with this?"

"They don't know, so I'm probably gonna have to wear a t-shirt until collage... please don't tell them."

"Tell me again why you did this?" Maia wondered.

"Because its awesome."

"Mmm, that's debatable."

"What?!" A shout came from Johnny's office.

"Ooo, surely that's not good." She huffed, pushing herself off of the floor and sauntering into the office. "Yo, daddy?" She spoke, and he looked up at her. "Everything okay?"

"Did you know that Cobra Kai has a lifetime ban from All Valley?" He groaned.

"Wha- but how is that fair?"

"It's not."

"Okay... so fight it. Get us un-banned."

"You mean... go down there and kick their asses?"

"No! I mean- god dammit, reason with them." She shrugged. "Show them that Cobra Kai isn't like it used to be when Kreese was around-"

"Don't you say his name." He warned.

"Who? Kreese? You're old Sensei, Kreese? John Kreese, you mean?"

"Maia, stop it!" He snapped, slamming his hands down on the desk, causing a loud bang to echo throughout the dojo and a silence to settle. She leant across to him, tilting her head.