Goofy Ahh Rehab

Neil got Saul to take me to the rehab and I was so annoyed, but I couldn't show it around THE Saul Goofman.

Saul left, I walked in, yadadada. I got beat up and stuff there the first day and I hoped it would stop the next day, but I guess this is what happens to nice guys. NOOOOOO. That was NOT right.

But then again, I beat up the skinniest dude there because he called me fat.

After much time at rehab, I eventually was able to

I hated rehab. But I loved this dude named Cleveland. He was a'ight. He was a worker there.

I went to Neil's house to surprise him and he just stood there with a blank expression.

I was confused and thought he'd be happy

I was confused and thought he'd be happy. "Something wrong?"

"You're back too early."

"It's been a year."

"It's supposed to take 20."

"No???"

"Huh, okay. Anyways, how was it?"

"Ass. There was only good part about it and that was Cleveland."

"Who's Cleveland?"

"Sit down."

Neil sat down.

https://youtu.be/LNDXrKBOKrw

"Oh."

"My name is Cleveland Brown and I am proud to be right back in my hometown with my new family. There's old friends and new friends and even a bear. Through good times and bad times, it's true love we share. And so I found a place where everyone will know my happy mustached face. This is the Cleveland Show! Hahaha.

"Oooookay? /faggotclassmate"

"So anyways, rehab sucked."

"How?"

"I don't know, it just did." I couldn't let him know how much I miss my drinks and drugs. He'd kill himself since nothing he does is ever enough.

"Okay then. At least you're not doing anything anymore. Now, do you want a coffee?"

"I'd love one. All they had over there was cranberry juice and it tasted like belly button dirt."

"Ew. Okay then."

Neil gave me some coffee and I took a sip, but spit it out spraying it. "EW. WHAT THE FUCK?"

"What?"

"The coffee. That's gross."

"How?"

"THERE'S NOTHING IN IT."

"Oh. Sorry, that was mine."

"You're ill and you're wrong /ofmontreal."

"Whatever." He made one for me and put some creamer and sugar and it was actually good.

"Now, THAT'S coffee."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I drank my coffee and as I finished, Neil kicked me out.

"What the fuck?!"

"Hey, what did you come here for?"

"To surprise you?"

"Mhm. And you did. So, bye." Neil slammed the door.

"Fucking rude ass." I said as I walked away.