Gratitude ❤

Thanks to each and everyone for voting my story and commenting on it taking some time from your busy time.I started with no hope and now I'm so happy seeing the votes and comments for my stories.Never thought that I would receive this much of love from you all within this short span of time.Thanks to all my readers and special thanks to my well wisher,Friend and a sister from another mother FantasiesByZai22 for encouraging me to post my stories in Wattpad❤.

Once again Thanks to everyone for showing love for my stories and taking your precious time and reading it.Thanks to the constant readers who vote all my stories and comment under my stories.Sorry for not mentioning your names as there's alot.I know my constant readers and will always be grateful to them.Will always be grateful to you all and will try my best to give you all more interesting stories.I can't promise to give regular updates as I am busy with other work too but will try to give.

You all can also suggest the plots you all want to read in the part under this called Ideas or dm me in Wattpad the plots you all want to read.And those who already gave plots give me some time to pen your ideas to a story and to post.Till then Sorry for making you all wait.

With Love,
Elsa ❄