12 "SPA NIGHT!" pt. 2

Comincia dall'inizio

I hear a knock at the door. Y/n opens it and its Priah.

"Hey Priah! Come on in!" I say.

"Hey what's up?" Priah asks. "Just painting our nails right now" Y/n says.

Priah sits down and starts doing her nails. We talk for a minute.

I hear another knock on the door. I open it and see Maya.

"Hey Maya!" Sadie says. "Hey everyone!" Maya responds.

"We are doing nails I see" Maya says.

"And smell I'm guessing. These nail polishes have a really strong smell" Y/n says.

Maya sits down and starts doing her nails.

We finish doing our nails and we talk for a bit.

"I'm boreddd." I say. "Samee" everyone replies.

"You know what we can do?" Y/n asks. "What?" I respond.

"We can go scare Noah. I have my room key on me!" Y/n says.

"That sounds awesome!" Priah says.

"It does, but we need a plan." Sadie says.

We all think for a minute.

"Ooh I've got one!" Y/n says. "Well spill then!" Maya says.

"Okay, so Millie you are gonna go knock on the door. You're gonna be crying ok? Noah being the amazing person he is, he's gonna let you in. Say that Jake broke up either you or something, and that you need to talk to him.When you get in, you're gonna lead him as far away from the door as possible. Be loud! Cry as loud as you can without disturbing anyone in the other rooms. While you are distracting Noah, the rest of us are going to sneak in and hide somewhere. Then when I text you that we got in, say that you feel a bit better and that you're gonna back to your room. Make sure that Noah walks with you to the door. Give him a hug so that we have time to get behind him. Then you're gonna give us a countdown with your fingers and when your hand makes a fist we are all gonna yell surprise." Y/n says.

"Okay, I think I understood that" I say. "So I knock on Noah's door, crying. Then I take him as far away from the door as possible and distract him. When I get a text from you, I get better and he walks me to the door. I give him a hug while I count with my fingers. Then we all yell surprise." I finish.

"I also need to text Jake and tell him whats going on in case Noah calls him" I say.

I text Jake. "Okay I texted him." I say

"Yes! Okay go!" Y/n says.

"Wait I need to start crying first." I say. I force tears to well up in my eyes, then I go upstairs to Noah's room.

I get to Noahs room and I knock on the door.

Noah opens it. "Millie, whats wrong?" He asks.

"Jake- he br-broke up with m-me" I say in between fake sobs.

Noah gives me a hug and invites me inside. I walk all the way to the balcony which is placed so that you can't really see the door. Its decorated beautifully. There's a white blanket on the ground, and candles all around the balcony. I guess this is where Noah's gonna have his date tomorrow.

"Millie what happened?" Noah asks.

"J-jake he- he said that he doesn't think we are working anymore and that we n-need time to find ourselves." I say.

"I'm so sorry" Noah says. "Do you want me to talk to him?" He asks.

"Not right now... can we just sit out here for a minute?" I ask.