10.5 || "Studying"

a/n: tysm for 1k views and all the votes! here's a quick bonus for that hehe

───※ ·✟· ※───

"Sano, you aren't really studying, are you?" Sitting on the floor of your room was you and Sano Majirou, the leader of the Touman biker gang. Well, you were sitting--the same couldn't be said for Mikey, who was spread out on the floor as if it were his own room. He said he was going to study with you.

Obviously, it was a lie.

Pouting, the boy remarked, "You would only let me in if I said I would study."

"Then since you aren't studying now, should I kick you out?"

This quickly got Manjirou to sit up straight, and he shuffled closer to the floor desk, crinkling his eyebrows at the sight of textbooks and notes. You were in the midst of studying for finals, which is why you weren't allowing anyone to visit you so you could focus. Of course, Mikey had somehow snuck himself through your window (god knows how the heck he managed to do this when your apartment is on the second floor) and was now sitting in your room with a perpetual frown.

"You're going to get held back a year like Baji if you seriously keep this up," you sighed, handing him a packet of notes you took.

He groaned childishly and flipped to the first page, skimming over the content. Remarkably, he actually did read through the packet diligently, and the room was quiet for at least thirty minutes.

You immersed all your attention into your own textbook thanks to the silence; unfortunately, that meant that you didn't notice Mikey sliding behind you once he was bored. You ignored him as he slowly wrapped his arms around your waist. The warmth you felt from his chest was comforting.

"(y/n)-chan, I'm bored," he muttered, tapping his chin on your shoulder. His voice tickled your ear and your breath hitched. You tried to push his face away from yours, but it was a futile attempt. He stayed stuck to you like glue. So with a sigh, you decided to just keep studying in that position.

"Hmm, (y/n)? Hmmm?" the boy whined, something even Heizou rarely did now. Why was Mikey such a clingy child at times? Was it because you pampered him too much when you were young?

Your thoughts were halted when Mikey's arms around you tightened, pulling you closer to him. Now his hair was ticking your neck, and you had to bite your lip to keep from making any noise. His listless onyx eyes were creased in a smug smile as he rested his head on your shoulder, watching, waiting for you to give any sort of reaction.

Luckily for him, it only took a few more seconds of him continuing to distract you for you to give in, slamming your hands on the table and standing up.

"Alright! Break time! I'll make you some dorayaki, so leave me alone!!" you shouted, storming off to the kitchen. He saw the faint blush dusting your ears.

"Yay!" he cheered as he left your room as well. Just because he was hiding his feelings didn't mean he couldn't tease you like this under the pretext of being childish. He grinned.

Oh, how he loved to tease you so.