Part 7

Yn woke up first . Then she turned to Taehyung only to find him sleeping as always .

She got up and went to bathroom.

After freshing, she went down to make breakfast . She didn't wake Taehyung up because she thought he needed some rest after last night .

When she entered her kitchen , suddenly her phone rang indicating a video call . She looked at the name . A smile appeared on her face .

It was Taehyung's mom .

She received the call .

T/Mom : Hello ! Dear ! How are you and Taehyung?

Yn noticed the worried state of his mother. Because why not when she knew about what happened to her son .

Yn : Mom . Don't stress . He's alright. Your son is strong , right ? ( She gave an assuring smile ) And also I'm here. Don't take tension.

T/Mom smiled at her words .

T/Mom : My Tae is lucky to have you as her wife .

Yn just smiled .

Yn ( In mind ) : Only if you knew .

T/Mom : Btw how's he behaving with you ?

Yn : Mom . He's behaving nice . ( She lied ) You know mom , he's really a kiddo . ( She chuckled remembering that night when he got drunk)

T/Mom also chuckled and said .

T/Mom : I know he just hides his true personality.

Yn just nodded .

T/Mom : Btw what are you doing now ?

Yn : Making breakfast for me and Taehyung . How's Dad ?

T/Mom : He's doing fine . He just left after having breakfast.

Yn just nodded .

T/Mom : Oh Yn ! I remember. I'll hang up now I've some works . Take care dear .

Yn : Ok bye . ( Smiling )

Yn hung up the call and turned around to face Taehyung who was glaring at her while standing by the wall .

Yn : W-why are you l-lookung at me like this ?

Taehyung didn't answer and came closer to her still glaring which was piercing her soul .

Yn just looked down .

Taehyung came and locked her between him and counter .

Yn : W-what happened ?

Taehyung : Why are you doing all of this ?

Yn gave a confuse look .

Yn : What I've done ?

Taehyung : When I clearly said to you that I'm not interested in this marriage then why are giving all your efforts to this marriage.

Yn Sighed and said .

Yn : I just wanted to fullfil my responsibilities as a wife . I've to live with you for the rest of my life and I can't live like we're strangers. That's why I'm giving this marriage a chance even if you don't want .

Yn said avoiding his stares .

Taehyung let go off her .

Taehyung cleared his throat and said .

Taehyung : Why didn't you wake me up ?

Yn : I just don't want to disturb your sleep that's why . You're obviously tired after last night .