"Eighty five percent likes." Jimin was impressed. "Wow, almost ten thousand views already? That's crazy!"

"Benefits of a premium membership when you go live." Hoseok grinned before starting the video.

Jungkook hid his face in his hands, even though his part wouldn't start for a few minutes. 

The video started and everyone but Namjoon and Jungkook watched, rapt as they saw their video for the first time.

Yoongi stood off to the side, his arms crossed as he watched the video with narrowed eyes.

It began with Seokjin's and Hoseok's struggle, showing the exact moment they accidentally went live.

"-touching things!" Seokjin exclaimed, followed by rapid changing scenery as the two boys fought over it. "You're making the screen go crazy!" 

Hoseok tripped and landed on top of the older boy, pinning him to the floor, "Oof!"

"Bitch." Seokjin groaned, his face pressed into the carpet.

Seokjin blushed as the next part came on, feeling his classmates turn to look at him.

"You know how much that choker cost me?" Hoseok leaned in to whisper in the beautiful boy's ear. "What will you do to make it up to me?"

"Now everyone knows you belong to me, slave." Hoseok whispered to him, smirking. 

"Fine, we'll call Namjoon and let him decide." Hoseok said, reaching to grab his phone and dialing. 

"Why him?" Seokjin asked. 

"Because I love to bother him." Hoseok grinned before turning the phone on speaker. "Joonie boy! What's up?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Hate this class."

Jungkook couldn't believe that Seokjin and Hoseok had shown their dicks to everyone in class and to Yoongi, and yet didn't seem embarrassed or bothered at all. He was mortified to know his part was coming up, and he wondered how everyone would react to his dick, especially Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"So, you and Mr. Min have a sexual past, right?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. "He's already taken your virginity so there shouldn't be a problem if me or Hoseok fuck you, right?"

"Uh..." Taehyung looked around. "Who said anything about me and Yoongi having a past?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who hadn't moved or spoken since the video started. If he was angry or surprised that they were talking about him, he didn't show it.

Hoseok laughed. "Dude, come on, it's obvious! You told Namjoon you and Mr. Min knew each other, and you didn't really protest when he made a student in his class where he fucks his students." 

Taehyung sighed. "Okay, fine. Yeah, we had sex a lot back when I was his assistant teacher at the middle school. We never dated, just had a friends-with-benefits relationship."

"Did Mr. Min really take your virginity?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Oh, yeah, he's the best lay I've ever had, and I fuck around a lot. He really knows what he's doing." 

"I don't want to watch this shit!" Namjoon called out. "I did my assignment, why do I have to sit here and watch the fuck-up of the people who didn't do it?"

"Shut up, sub." Yoongi growled, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Namjoon, knowing not to mess with that tone of voice, grumbled but didn't shout anything else.