"Bye"karan and sherlyn waved at her and Chuckled at her.

"Tum sach mein jaoge?"sherlyn asked him.

"Abb promise Kiya hai toh Jana padega..will see I will be having my lunch hours toh tab usse lene jaunga"he said taking his keys.

"Accha agar nahi hua toh call kar lena mein ya rishab jayenge"sherlyn said.

"Of course!!mein chalta hu bye"he said and headed outside.

~

"Aaj late hogaya..aaru Mera wait karte bore hua hoga...ye function khatam bhi nahi hora"preeta thought in mind.

There was a function going in her school...the guest arrived late and it took more time than she thought.

It was the time for aarush's school to leave.She was sitting there impaciently thinking about him and was waiting for the function to complete.
.
.
On the other side karan was shown entering the school to pick mishti.His eyes caught mishti who was playing with someone in the ground.

And he was none other than aarush.He smiled seeing him with her and moved towards them.He was a bit late and only some students were left in the ground.

"Chachu"mishti called seeing him from the distance.

Aarush smiled widely seeing him and both ran towards karan.

"Handsome friend"aarush called smiling at him.

Karan's heart melt seeing his precious smile.It was soo innocent and heart warming for him.

"Hii dono kya kar rahe the?"he asked bending to their level.

"Khel rahe the aap late hue na chachu, aarush ke mummy bhi nahi ayi thi isliye"mishti said looking at aarush.

"Ohh accha apne isse bhi friend banaliya?"karan asked looking at mishti.

"Haan chachu..apka friend hai toh mera bhi frd hua na"mishti replied with a bright smile.

Aarush stood there silently listening to their conversation with a smile on his face.

"Yes apko zaroor isse friendship karni chahiye"karan said and smiled at aarush.

"Chachu mere chocolates?"mishti asked waiting for her chocolates.

"Kaise bhul sakta hu"karan smiled and took the chocolates from his pocket forwarding in front of them.

Mishti instantly took all the chocolates and smiled with happiness.Karan galred at her cutely saying her to give some to aarush.

She smiled cheeky and forwarded 2 chocolates in front of aarush.

Aarush smiled at her and instantly took giving his dimple smile back.

"Thank you"he said while taking and looked at karan.

"Aarush apki mummy nahi ayi abhi tak?"karan asked him.

Aarush shook his head sadly.Karan raised his eyebrows seeing his sad face and held his hands.

"Kyu unhone kaha tha late ayenge?"he again asked him.

Aarush again nodded in no looking at him.karan signed and smiled at him.

"Toh apke papa ayenge apko lene?"karan asked waiting for him to reply.

"Mere papa nahi hai"aarush said giving him shock.karan thinned his eyebrows and thought he heard something wrong.

"Kya kaha?papa nahi hai matlab?"he again asked with a curious eyes.

"Nahi hai..mujhe nahi pata papa kaha hai"he replied showing his lower lip being sad.