Chapter 9

"He's standing right behind you." Victor said. "He took you from me and he's back once again."

"What?" You turned around to look at Johnny, who had a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes, Y/N." Victor sighed. "Johnathan here was your ex, who cheated on you. We met a few months later. Started dating. He couldn't watch it. I don't know why but he was jealous. So, he kidnapped you the night we got engaged." Victor said, "He then tortured you, sent me videos of him raping you. A few months later, I found you and took you to the hospital. You woke and we found out you didn't remember me. But he was gone before I could find him."

"That's bullshit, Victor. It's a lie." Johnny yelled.

"No, it's not Y/N. You know what the doctor told you when you woke up. He told you that you had memory loss. He's taking advantage of it." Victor said.

"Stop lying, Victor. I had a memory two days ago. It was of me and Johnny." You said, "I can tell it's true."

"It must have been when you dated him." Victor yelled, "You can have your memories back. The ones fill with happiness and love. The true ones."

"Stop it, Victor. She knows you're lying." Johnny said.

"I'm not lying, Y/N." Victor said, ignoring Johnny. "I'm being framed so he can have you back. I will talk to my lawyers and send you something and you'll regret listening to this lying bastard."

"Nothing can make me believe you, Victor. I won't believe you." You said to him, "Goodbye." You turned around, leaving through the door.

"She knows the truth." Johnny said, "You're time is over now. The court will see what to do of you."

"I won't let you have her, Storm. She's mine." Victor said.

Johnny scoffed, "See you in court." He said and left.

"Hey, you alright?" Johnny asked as the two of you came out of the building surrounded by numerous guards and sat in his car.

"Yeah. I-I know he's lying." You said, "I believe you, Johnny."

"Thank you." Johnny said. "Wanna go home?"

"Yes." You said, "I want to tell you something."

"What?" Johnny asked, putting the car into drive.

"I had a memory last night." You said and Johnny stopped the car abruptly.

"You what? What was it?" He asked.

"It was just a few flashes about you and me." You said and Johnny nodded.

"Oh sweetheart." Johnny sighed in relief. "Thank you for telling me that." He said and hugged you. "I'm so happy." He was now crying.

"Johnny." You said rubbing his back as he cried. "I should be thanking you. You told me the truth. You didn't hide anything from me."

"No need to thank me. You deserve to know the truth." Johnny said, taking my hands in his. "Can I.... Can I take you on a date?"

You smiled at the man in front of you, "Yes. You can." You said.

"Okay then." Johnny said, "Tonight at 7?"

"At 7." You nodded.

"Let's go home and get ready then." Johnny said and started driving towards the Baxter Building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is where we came for our first date." Johnny said as he pulled your chair for you.

"Thanks." You said.

"And this was our table as well." Johnny said, now sitting down in his own chair.

"How did you get this table?" You said. "It's a very busy restaurant."

"Yeah. I called them after we came home and reserved the table." Johnny said.

"Oh, Johnny. You didn't have to." You said.

"I did. I wanted to." Johnny said. "I want the old Y/N back." He said, a sad expression on his face.

"Johnny..." You sighed.

"I-I know that's very selfish of me but..." Johnny stopped and sighed, "I shouldn't have said that."

"It's fine, Johnny. Even I want my memories back as soon as possible." You said, "Thank you for bringing me here."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Johnny smiled at you, "What do you want to order?" He asked as the waitress came to our table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Johnny why are we here?" You asked as he took you to a cafe.

"This is where we first met." Johnny said, opening the door for you. "Right there." He pointed at the table where you sat all those years ago. But you didn't remember that. "They recently renovated and now have ice cream as well. We'll have our dessert here."

"How'd we meet exactly?" You asked, sitting at the table.

"Well... I was upset after an ex of mine called and argued with me. So, to calm myself down I went for a walk and came here." Johnny began, "It was very busy and not one table was empty. And then I saw you." Johnny said and smiled back at you. "You were sitting alone so I asked if I could sit. We introduced each other and talked. You looked a little pale and I asked you the reason. You said you'd broken up with your ex- Victor. But you were so strong back then. Always smiling and supporting other people. You still are the strongest woman I know." Johnny sighed, "I then gave you my number and the rest is history."

"That's pretty nice." You said, "I wish I could remember that." You pouted.

"Hey, don't worry. You will remember. Take your time." Johnny said. "You want your favourite-

"Chocolate brownie?" You both said together and giggled.

"How'd you remember that?" Johnny asked.

"Oh another memory of Reed and I when we were kids." You smiled.

"That's definitely progress, sweetheart." Johnny said, "I'll go bring us our dessert."

"Yeah, sure."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much for today, Johnny." You said and hugged him.

"Y/N.." He blushed. "It was my pleasure."

"I'm gonna go change." You said, "Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure." Johnny replied. "You go change. I'll pick a movie."

"Okay." You said walking back to your room and coming back in a shirt of Johnny's.

"I was wondering where that was." Johnny pointed to your shirt. "I tried so hard to find it for the last two years but... " Johnny pouted. "No luck and now I know exactly where it was."

"I just randomly picked it out. I didn't even know this was yours." You said. "I can go change if you.... "

"No, no. Keep it. It looks better on you anyway."

"Thanks." You blushed, "What movie did you pick?"

"Jurassic Park. Your favourite." Johnny said.

"Thanks. Um, where's Lily?" You asked, sitting down next to him.

"She's with Sue. I'll bring her down later." Johnny said, "Let's just spend some time together."

"Of course." You said and started watching the movie. Eventually, you had fallen asleep half way through the movie.

Johnny looked at you fast asleep on the couch and chuckled lightly. A smile graced his face as he remembered how you had fallen asleep on their first date. He sighed pausing the movie and stood up. Johnny gently picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bedroom. "Good night, sweetheart." Johnny whispered and kissed your forehead. Coco jumped on the bed and lay down comfortably next to you. "Hey, bud. Take care of your mama." Johnny said, ruffling his hair as he went back upstairs to get Lily before going to sleep himself.