Chapter 4

You were lying in your bed when Victor entered your room. "Hey, princess. You okay?" 

"Yeah. I'm fine." You said. 

Victor nodded, "I need to tell you something." Victor said as he sat down on your bed. 

"What is it?" You asked. 

"I need to go to Washington for a business trip, tomorrow." Victor said. 

"Oh." You muttered. "How long?" 

"A few days." He said. "Are you sure you're okay? You seem lost?" 

"I'm fine. Just tired because I went out today for the first time in months." You said. 

"Fine. Let's get some sleep." Victor said and slid into bed next to you. You went to cuddle with him but he just turned his back to you. You sighed and faced away from him as you drifted into sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days since Johnny saw you. He didn't get any response from Paul as well. 

Johnny was lying on the couch with Lilly sitting on his stomach, watching The Little Mermaid. Johnny's phone started ringing. He reached over to grab it and answered the phone after seeing the caller ID.

"Hey, Paul. You got anything?" Johnny said. 

"Yeah. I did." Paul said. 

Johnny shifted Lily on his lap as he sat up on the couch, "What?" 

"I found her her a few hours later we met. I followed her. I found out where she is but you'll be shocked to know who she is with right now." Paul said. 

"Who?" Johnny asked. 

"Victor Von Doom." 

"What? Paul, he's dead." Johnny said. 

"I know even I was shocked. So I kept an eye on them and found out that he is hiding from the public eye. He doesn't even let Y/N go out much." 

"Okay." Johnny sighed, trying to hold back tears. "Just keep an eye on her and tell me if she goes out." 

"What will you do?" 

"I'll try and talk to her." Johnny said. His voice breaking slightly. 

"Yeah. I gotta go to work now. See ya soon. Bye." Paul said. 

"Bye." Johnny said and put his phone down. 

Victor was also alive. He had taken you away from him. He must have done something to you. But first he wanted to meet you and know what happened. He sobbed lightly as a few tears left his blue eyes.

"Dada." Lily looked at him. "No crying." She said in her beautiful baby voice. 

Johnny smiled at her as she reached up and wiped his tears. "I'm won't, princess." He said to her. "Come on, let's watch the movie" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor I just can't sit in the house all day." You said to Victor. 

"Princess, it's for your own safety." Victor said over the phone.

"You don't lock someone in the house for months just to keep them safe." You yelled. You were really angry that his bodyguards won't let you out. You had been in the house for three days. All Alone. 

"Princess..." Victor said. Trying to control his anger. He didn't want to get busted. 

"Don't princess me. I am going out. And don't try to call me now." You yelled as you ended the call. Throwing your phone on the bed you got dressed and left the house.