Chapter 34

When Lisa arrived, Haruto approached her same as the others.

Noona why are you crying?......Haruto asked her worriedly.

Lisa...... Nayeon called her.

Hey don't cry..... Nayeon stated and wiped her tears.

I don't understand Nayeon, I don't know what's happening....... Lisa stated.

I should ask them, I know my parents know something, I know they are hiding something...... Lisa added.

Lisa calm down please...... Nayeon stated and hold her arm.

How can I calm down Nayeon?......Lisa asked her.

Maybe you're really their lost daughter Lisa....... Wendy stated

Why would I believe that? Those couple doesn't have any evidence that I'm their daughter....... Lisa answered.

Lisa calm down..... Nayeon stated and cupped her cheeks.

Lisa....... Jisoo called her.

What?....... Lisa asked her.

Your brother is here....... Jisoo answered.

We need to talk....... Jackson stated.

Don't tell me you also know something...... Lisa stated.

I'm gonna tell you what I know......Jackson stated.

Let's just talk outside....... Jackson added and left so Lisa followed him.

Now tell me everything you know......Lisa stated and Jackson told her what their parents told him.

I'm sorry for hiding this Lisa but they begged me...... Jackson stated.

They will bring you with them in Switzerland Lisa...... Jessica stated who just arrived with her friends.

No, I won't come with them...... Lisa stated.

They are your real family Lisa and it's time for you to go back to your real family....... Yuri stated.

Please unnie, I don't want to leave......Lisa stated.

Our parents will bring you Lisa, wether you like it or not...... Bo-Gum stated who just arrived.

Just leave okay? Leave me alone.....Lisa stated and walked towards her room.

Nayeon can help...... Taeyeon stated and Bo-Gum entered the house.

Nayeon..... Bo-Gum called her and approached her.

Please help me to make Lisa come with us in the Switzerland tomorrow......Bo-Gum stated.

Bo-Gum it's not that easy for them to let Lisa leave ....... Jessica stated.

She's right...... Yuri stated.

Please Nayeon....... Bo-Gum stated.

If I will let you, it's like I'm letting Lisa go..... Nayeon stated.

I don't want her to leave, she needs us..... Nayeon added.

Oppa you will take Lisa away from her? She's her happiness oppa .....Mina stated.

We won't take her away, we just need to be with her and get her a therapy there...... Bo-Gum stated.

Please, I just want my sister back with us..... Bo-Gum added.

I don't want to see her leave oppa.....Nayeon stated.

I will bring her back here Nayeon and that's promise...... Bo-Gum stated and Nayeon looked at Mina.

Is that a real promise?...... Mina asked and he nod his head then Mina looked at Nayeon and nod her head.

Okay, I'll try...... Nayeon stated and walked towards Lisa's room.

Lisa...... Nayeon called her and knocked on her door.

Leave me alone...... Lisa stated and Nayeon looked for Lisa's room key.

Keeping your problem to yourself again?...... Nayeon asked her as soon as she entered her room.

Lisa your oppa told us that they will bring you with them..... Nayeon stated.

I don't want to leave....... Lisa stated.

I don't want to leave you...... Lisa added.

They need you...... Nayeon stated.

They want to be with their daughter after a long time Lisa...... Nayeon stated.

They aren't my parents....... Lisa stated.

They are...... Nayeon stated.

Then why did my dad do that?......Lisa asked.

Because they love you and they also want to be with you...... Nayeon stated.

I don't want to go with them Nayeon please...... Lisa stated

You will also comeback here Lisa......Nayeon stated.

Because I'm gonna wait for you......Nayeon added.

You will still make me your girlfriend remember?...... Nayeon asked her.

Nayeon...... Lisa stated.

Come back, promise that...... Nayeon stated.

You're gonna wait for me right?......Lisa asked her and Nayeon caress her cheeks.

I will ....... Nayeon answered and leaned slowly to Lisa until her lips met hers.