JJK : 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐝, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"Fuck." Jungkook exhales loudly. Pushing back his head, he closes one of his eyes while his right hand slightly traces the edge of his cold glass.

The people around him couldn't help themselves but be mesmerized by his beauty and even though it is a blessing for some people, it is just a pain in the ass for him if you might ask.

Every night he would come to this bar and why can't there be one day for him to be left alone?

He smirks at the sound of heels coming closer towards him. Maybe it's one or two girls? He asks himself and he hopes they would just walk pass him but after hearing to the flirty voice. His day has come to an end again.

"Excuse me..."

"Hoon, put my drinks in my bill." He swiftly calls the bartender and completely ignores the two girls who are standing awestruck at his attitude.

"Leaving already?" Hoon asks him and jungkook only answers him with a small nod before walking towards the exit.

"She's almost here though," Hoon exclaims loudly. His steps quickly halt at Hoon's big hint.

His heart starts to beat faster when her face comes into his mind. A smile automatically brought up to his face but he quickly drops it and he looks back with cold eyes at Hoon's teasing smile.

Walking back inside the bar, he drops his butt beside her special spot. "My driver is not here yet. That's why I'm staying." He gives a lame excuse and Hoon, who's busy wiping the glasses chuckles at his friend's cute attitude.

He could only be this uncool with her.

"I didn't say anything."

"I'm definitely not staying because of her." He points out his reasons again and Hoon nods his head while laughing at jungkook's searching eyes.

"I get it. You're not in love with her, right?"

"Definitely not!" He says in a defensive tone.

"She's here."

"Where?" Jungkook snaps his head everywhere trying to find her beauty but all he could see is Hoon's red face trying to hold his laughter.

Glaring angrily at his friend, "I'm too kind to let you live another day. Tonight you're dead."

When jungkook's about to grab Hoon's collar, one small hand holds his forearm and pushes them roughly behind jungkook's back. Locking him in place and earning a painful groan out his lips.

Jungkook's mind goes blank at her sweet chuckle, "Fighting again?"

"Y/n! You're just in time!" Hoon happily welcomes her, who's actually his unofficial bodyguard from Mister lowkey puppy in love.

"It's good to be here again." She smiles at Hoon.

"What can I serve you tonight, madam?"

"Make me the usual but extra spicy. I need to be extra drunk tonight." She orders and Hoon quickly gives her a small wink before mouthing thank you in her defensive mode.

Cute. She said to herself.

Like the puppy suddenly barks, y/n's eyes widen when jungkook pushes her hand away and frees himself under her dominance. With an unsatisfied face, he glares at her innocent ones.

The usual eyes I see. She thinks to herself again.

It's been how many years since they met? She couldn't remember it vividly but there's only one thing he never change throughout the years they've known each other.