𝗦 𝗖 𝗘 𝗡 𝗘 | 𝟱

Start from the beginning

They waited for three minutes and Renjun emerged from the store room when he saw the two, he glared sharply at Fiorello and dragged both his friends into the store room with him. Fiorello could say that Renjun was quite livid and shaking in anger? Or excitement? He doesn't know, but whatever it was is not a good outcome.

Renjun whipped around to face Fiorello, and whispered-shouted with an indescribable expression, "You little slag! I didn't know you had a blooming summer fling with Salvios!"

Jungwon gasped loudly, mouth clasped by his hand and eyes wide open staring at Fiorello with shock. Scandalized.

"W-what?!" Fiorello stuttered, taken aback. "Fling? We're friends! Where did you hear that from?"

"Friends? People saw you canoodling on the docks two days ago! Well, not people one of the vicchie signores, Mrs. Hemmington saw you!" Renjun gushed, shaking Fiorello's shoulder quite excitedly. "I didn't you could catch that hunk of a guy! Well then if you and Salvios are a thing then walk me through to Jen—"

"You tart!" Jungwon screamed at Renjun and laughed. "You're using Fiorello to talk to Jeno gather some courage or get drunk so you won't run away when you see Jeno approaching you!"

"You're opinion isn't asked here, Jungwon." Renjun sassed. "This isn't about me. It's about Fiorello and his fling!"

"It's about you now when you inserted Jeno in the conversation." Jungwon sassed back, he rolled his eyes at Renjun and he leaned to Fiorello to whisper. "I think he heard this ridiculous gossip from Ginevra, that girl doesn't have better things to do, I tell you."

"Really? Renjun? You actually believe Ginevra's words they are a load of tosh, and you know that!" Fiorello groaned. He glared at Renjun.

Renjun looked offended. "No and Yes. BUT! LISTEN! YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO HIM THESE TWO WEEKS! I wouldn't stop my mind from imagining things!"

"You're barmy. I assure you." Fiorello quipped. "We're friends, Renjun. We quite share a lot of commonalities, and that's what makes me talk to him nothing more and nothing less."

Renjun leaning on one of the shelves, "What commonalities? The penchant for snogging?"

Fiorello gasped the tip of his ears turned red, he was unconsciously unclenching and clenching his knuckles. "You're absolutely vile! I-, No. we've never snogged for the goddess' sake!" Fiorello paused and glared pointedly at the smirking Renjun. "And I might add, we'll never try it."

"Oh-ho!" Renjun clapped "But from what Mrs.Hemmington said 'Bellisimo and Salvios were hugging each other on the docks without any space to be seen.' if I may add."

"You dolt. You believe those old cranky hags?" Fiorello replied, he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Of course—" Renjun didn't finish his word.

"Don't group Fiorello with your slag-like fantasy with Jeno, Renjun it's offensive," Jungwon commented, he clicked his tongue. "I know you hook—"

"Talk more and I'll assure you I'll dig deeper into why you're talking to Jay this year." Renjun threatened, he squinted his eyes at Jungwon (who was wearing an affronted expression.) daring the aforementioned boy to speak.

"WHAT?" Fiorello screamed, he turned to Jungwon. "Is that real? You've been keeping-"

"It's real. I've caught them quite a few times." Renjun said, amusingly, he was checking his nails. "Gave me quite a few threats."

"YOU SKANK! SNITCHING LITTLE TWIT!" Jungwon jumped on Renjun, he was laughing while jumping on Renjun.

"GET AWAY!" Renjun moaned, squirming quite intensively to move away from Jungwon's chokehold, they both fell on the floor rolling around the storage floor, wiping the residue of melted ice.