𝗦 𝗖 𝗘 𝗡 𝗘 | 𝟮

Start from the beginning

"That's a different scenario! Forgetting the way here and holding a grudge to that slumpy slug is way too different!" Fiorello spluttered, waving his hands in the air.

Jungwon looked at Fiorello incredulously, "Boo. You always come here or my house every weekend before summer and you forgot the way?"

"Well. . ." Fiorello's cheeks heated up. "Yes. . ."

Jungwon let out a loud laugh at Fiorello's reaction. "Why? What happened? You aren't fooling the two of us here Fiorello, we've been friends for so long" Jungwon dragged out the "g" in the word "long".

Renjun giggled and threw a pillow at Fiorello, which was caught by Fiorello. "Fooling us is like asking your mother for a coffee."

"It just happened, okay?" Fiorello groaned and laid down beside Jungwon, hands propped up on his chin. "I had an embarrassing encounter with Mrs.Park on my way here. She happened to hear my everyday banshee screaming on Dolceaqua cliffs, and on top of that, I listened to my intrusive thoughts and jumped like how Mario wins . . ."

Renjun busted out a lung laughing and at the same time slapped the wall of his room. Jungwon also laughed and rolled on the side and moaned, "Good Riddance, you'll be remembered as someone deranged by Mrs.Park."

"Great. Thanks for that Jungwon." Fiorello rolled his arms and threw the pillow back at Renjun.

"You're always welcome, Fiorello," cheekily said Jungwon.

After three minutes or so, Renjun and Jungwon finally settled in and stopped laughing so loudly at Fiorello's circumstance, albeit both boys are still producing giggles and snorts. Renjun quickly gathered himself up and fixed his clothes before rushing to grab his notebook from his study table and plopped down beside Jungwon and Fiorello.

"Moving on, have you mints finally finalized your summer bucket list?" Renjun sidled up, excitedly. Pushing down his notebook on the floor and flipped to the page where he wrote his bucket list.

Jungwon hummed in affirmation and Fiorello just straight up dug the note inside his satchel and threw it on the mattress.

"Well, how many did you list down?" Fiorello inquired, stretching his legs.

"Roughly five. I'll add more once I can think of something better," Jungwon replied.

"Five. I couldn't think of any other stuff to do." Fiorello bemoaned, slapping his thighs.

"Mine is six," Renjun interjected spinning his notebook in his hand like a spin top.

"Great. Let's exchange our lists and check which one we all have in common, so we can complete it together!" Jungwon stood up and passed his note to Renjun.

"Wait!" Fiorello screamed. The others stared at him both of them halted the exchange. "Let's review our lists, it might have something we regret later on!"

Renjun pursed his lips and agreed with Fiorello's suggestion. Jungwon blew air on his hair and nodded, begrudgingly. This tradition between the trio has been ongoing since they were ten years old, they always list down up to 10 maximum wishes to fulfill every summer, but once they start completing each wish, there will be no erasures, but they can add another wish in the middle of completing the bucket list. Fiorello immediately eyed down the list he made and silently read it.

Fiorello's 2015 Summer Bucket List

Shop the new stationery and edition of Harry Potter in the town center

Walk along the docks while sipping coffee

Scream all my frustrations on the Dolceaqua cliff

Ride a pinnace and sail on the sea