We left his house and got to my parents an hour and an half later.

Looks like everyone's here already.

I climbed out the car and that's when my little sisters and my two little bros, the quintuplets; Lara, Dara, Tara, Jason and Mason comes running up.

"Polly!" They all screeched running up to me, they're four years old.

"Hey guys." I smile getting down to their level so they can hug me.

"We've missed you." They pout.

"I missed you guys to." I kiss their cheeks and their face instantly brightens.

"Who's you friend?" Dara asked curiously looking up at Roman.

"This is my friend Roman, Roman these are my little sisters and brothers, Dara, Tara, Jason, Lara and Mason." I said standing back up to normal height.

"Nice to meet you guys." Roman gets down to their height and have a little conversation with them.

"Come on, to meet our family." Dara grabs his left hand and Tara grabs his right hand and Lara grabs Tara hand while the boys run off to do their own thing.

"Hey sweetie." Mom comes out of the kitchen and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey honey, how are you?" My dad wraps me in a bear hug.

"I'm better than ever."

"Hey Polly." Grant walks into the kitchen with his wife Cassie.

I haven't seen Grant in forever, he moved to Florida.

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?" I asked after giving him a long and tight hug.

"We're moving back out here."

"Shut up. That's amazing." I hug him again.

My older sisters Lia and Mia waltz in and a smile instantly forms on my face.

I haven't seen them in a long time either so I hurriedly hugged the breath out of them.

"Awe, we missed you too."

"So how's life in the big city?" I asked prepping myself up onto the counter.

"Fantastic, we absolutely love it. It's amazing." Lia gushes.

"Mommy, daddy look at our new giant friend." The girls come running into the room still attached to Roman.

"Well hello, I'm Victoria. Polly's mom." She reaches out to shake his hand.

"I'm Vince, Polly's father." My dad gives him a nice and firm handshake.

"I'm Roman, Polly's boyfriend." He says like it's natural and that makes me blush and smile.

"Nice to meet you Roman." My mom smirks at me.

"Come on, to meet the rest of our family." Tara, Dara, and Kara walked away dragging him in tow.

"He is so handsome." Mom grin widens.

"Seriously Polly, do he got a brother?" Mia asks completely serious

"Yes but I haven'tmet him yet."

"I call dibs anyway." Mia gives Lia that warning look.

"Really Mia?" Grant chuckles taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm honestly surprised you're dating him." Lia comments.

"Why?"

"He just doesn't seem like your type." Landon joins the conversation.

"What does my type seem like?"

"Like the kid next door."

"Tyler, really?"

"Yes and he's had a crush on you forever."

"He was creepy, he always stared at me and he would stare with no emotion like he was planning my murder. No thanks." I roll my eyes they just laugh at me.

*Four Hours Later*

After dinner, Roman, my father and my brothers all went to the theater room to watch the game.

"It should be a sin for him to be that sexy." Molly sighs.

I don't reply because I start thinking about all the other times she "messed" with my boyfriends or guys that I like knowing that I liked them.

"So Polly, how's life going?" Holly badly changes the subject.

I just laugh and reply good.

After a couple more hours, we finally leave.

"Your family loves me." Roman boasts from the driver's side.

I just lazily smile over at him feeling the exhaustion kick in and pretty soon I'm passed out asleep.

*Two Months Later*

"Well your test results are back and it looks like..." He trails off looking at his charts. "Congratulations you're six weeks pregnant."

After I hear those words I feel like suddenly the world is in slow motion.

"Miss, are you alright?" The doctor asks concerned.

I nod unable to form words and walk out of the room without saying anything.

When I get home, I see Roman's motorcycle parked in the driveway.

I walk inside the house with this extremely nervous pit deep in my stomach.

I sit next to him on the couch and just blurt it out.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" His head snaps to me like he didn't hear correctly.

"I'm pregnant." I said slower this time.

"How did this happen? I thought you were on birth control." He's yelling causing me to pull my feet up on the couch and bury my face in my knees.

"I don't know how this happen. I must've forgotten to take a pill one day." I explained lifting my face up to his.

"How could you do this to me? I'm not ready for a kid!" He shouts his face turning red with rage.

"How could I do this to you? You're acting like I got pregnant by myself, you forget it takes two to tango. I'm not ready for a kid either, I at least wanted to be married when I have kids."

"Abort it then." He says.

"No." I didn't even hesitate.

"No? What do you mean no?" He asked.

"I'm not getting an abortion." I snapped.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because I do not believe in abortions. I don't care what a woman does to her body but this is my body and I will not do it." I state glaring at him. "I can do this with you or without you."

"Then you can do this without me." He sneers before stomping out of the house slamming the door so hard I feel like it vibrated the house.

I crumple to couch in tears.

How can he leave me in the time I need him the most?

*************************

Comment and Vote