Eli would even recommend her given that she had personal connections with the Bunny Hero.

And that was that. Himiko held on to Ochaco's shoulder for the rest of the time while she pulled her along. Still, the plan remained as Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki trailed them from below and Hitoshi swung from the trees above.

The rest of the class was close by, and once they realized what they were doing, they joined, circling the set of siblings + Ochaco.

Sato and Ojiro, with the help of Izuku, took out the dirt monsters that came to them head-on, and thanks to Jirou and Mezo, they were able to detect and prepare for the monsters before they got too close to them.

Knives whizzed past, engraining themselves into the dirt before them, distracting the large monster. Momo ran towards it quickly, creating a staff with her Quirk as she did. She'd recently added actual weapons to her hero costume after some meetings with Eli regarding any changes she wanted, but she didn't have her hero costume so she'd have to do the exact thing she and Eli attempted to avoid.

But luckily, she'd actually learned to use the staff properly. She wasn't too good at throwing knives yet, which she planned to rectify during training camp, but she was good at using regular knives due to her amazing hand-eye coordination (she, Jirou, Hitoshi, and Denki play videogames at the arcade every other Sunday).

Hanta swung from above alongside Hitoshi, grinning wildly as he breezed past him, shooting one of his arms out to wrap the monster up in his tape.

"Dark Shadow!" Fumikage said fiercely and on his command, Dark Shadow appeared with a vicious roar.

Dark Shadow hit the monster away, slamming it to the ground. The monster went limp before its body began to fall apart, the remains sinking back into the dirt it had come from.

"Come on! I think the camp is this way!" Kirishima said, waving them over from the fallen beast.

It wasn't long before they made it past the tree line and there the camp stood.

Shouta stood before them beside the group of Wild, Wild Pussycats with a timer in his hands. The man smirked, just lightly, and nodded to himself.

"Hm, you guys did better than I thought."

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙  ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"Bell would smack the shit out of you if she saw this," Katsuki glowered as he held up a string of green onions that had been poorly shopped.

Shoto gave something close to a pout, which made Katsuki huff and roll his eyes as he tossed the green onion back on the chopping board.

He placed the knife on the cutting board and gestured towards it.

"I ain't leaving 'til you do this right IcyHot," Katsuki glared.

"Pfft," Hitoshi laughed from his station.

Tenya and Izuku were near him. Tenya's face bloomed red as he tried not to laugh at Katsuki's special set of older brother skills while Izuku wholeheartedly laughed at Katsuki. Which was probably the worst thing to do, but whatever.

"And what are you laughing at nerd, you can barely cook without making a mess of yourself?!" Katsuki called him out.

Izuku's gasp sent both Hitoshi and Tenya doubling over in laughter.

"Alright, alright settle down! Just make your food and eat like the good kids Eli BELIEVES you are," Shouta said with a shake of his head, already missing his husband.