Stay Stay Stay

Prologue

Chae Ahrin hates changes and adventures. She is more than ready to spend her life in her old, worn apartment in the middle of city of Seoul, slaving away at her office and come back to her mother and three friends Hana, Jaehan and Jake. She hates people leaving.

However, nothing is ever fair in life and Ahrin soon learns people change all the time, not everybody wants to stay the same. Ahrin can't help but stand by and watch as all sense of familiarity slips away from her fingers.

But are changes always bad? What if some changes are here to make her life better? What if it leads her to new people who are the ones willing to stay?

Choi Yeonjun was living a very ordinary life. He had worked hard and established himself as the Head of the Design department in the biggest interior design firm in Korea. He doesn't want anything more, or so he thought.

Until he interviewed the quiet but confident Chae Ahrin. His world is unexplainably moved by the quiet and calm woman, whose patient but firm actions and words impress him. But he finds himself weirdly tongue-tied around her, except in professional situations. And he wants to get to know her and probably, make some changes.