𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Emma you don't realize the effect you have on people!

"Emma you don't realize the effect you have on people!.... You are the bane of my existence... and the object of all my desires. Night and day I dream of you and only you."

┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈ˋˏ༻❁༺ˎˊ┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈

Emmaline Anne Davison was born in the middle of April, in the midst of spring, the streets of high- society of London rejoiced on the day she was born

Emmaline Anne Davison was born in the middle of April, in the midst of spring, the streets of high- society of London rejoiced on the day she was born. She's the daughter of the Viscount and Viscountess Davison, and was born one year after her older sister Augusta Jane Davison, becoming the second to last youngest child out of her five siblings.

A glow of warm light is often what the town would describe Emmaline, always smiling, laughing, and happy. A ray of sunshine some might say. She's kind and effortlessly selfless. Constantly scribbling in her journals if not you'll often see her picking flowers and helping at the orphanage reading to the children and teaching them how to read and write. She is the warmth that melts the icy snow. She is the ray of light that brightens your day with just a smile. She is smart, bold, and beautiful. The young ladies in town envy the young Davison just by existing.

The young Emmaline grew up going back and forth in Mayfair and the countryside the majority of her life. Her and her siblings grew up very close, especially with her older brothers, Cornelius, Joshua, Oliver and her youngest sister, Cecilia. Her older sister Augusta, well in her eyes, Emmaline was the thorn in her side, the annoying little sister that followed her, not wanting anything to do with her while Emmaline just wanted her sister to like her.

Her family were quick to befriend the Bridgerton long before Emmaline was even born. As for her three eldest brothers and the three oldest Bridgerton boys, they went to school together and became each other's best friends. From there on out she grew up with the Bridgerton family. They would constantly be at one another's homes, both houses full of children of similar ages, filling the rooms with constant laughter and muddy footprints. Both families would take trips with one another. She remembers quite fondly as she would constantly follow the boys playing hide and seek, pranking one another at the countryside and whenever she joined with the girls playing dress up in their mama's gowns pretending to be princesses. It didn't take long for the children to be joined at the hips.

When Emmaline Anne was younger she would always follow the boys around and always wanted to join them. They would get annoyed but Anthony always let her join them, he didn't mind if she tagged along. They were always close and got along quite well. Throughout their time they spent together they quickly became best friends. Ever since then they did everything together. From sneaking out into the middle of the nights into the wood, to spending sleepless nights watching the stars together, from reading and writing. Being filled with laughter, as they dance underneath the moonlight sky and candle light. Sometimes Anthony would gets lost in her gaze, memorized by her beauty taking everything in as Emmaline would often feel his gaze from time and time. Feeling shy as she would try to hide her blush cheeks but would fail miserably. Every time she would get butterflies Their mamas always talked about how they hoped that one day they would be wed to one another when they get older, but of course Emmaline and Anthony didn't know.

But all that changed, the day of Edmund Bridgerton tragedy died right before Anthony eyes. From then on he swore off the idea of love... Emmaline noticed how much he was changed. He stopped smiling, he even stopped laughing, always having a serious face, becoming cold, heartless, a rake, arrogant, and so much more. They soon started to hate one another and couldn't stand being in the same room anymore. Both of their siblings tried to get them to get along again but neither obliged. They just completely stop talking and distance themselves from one another but that didn't stop them from arguing and getting into screaming matches whenever which family visits. Would they ever get along and fix their friendship or would something come between them once again.

❀┈┈┈┈ˋˏ༻❁༺ˎˊ┈┈┈┈❀

started: november 4 2022

published: november 6 2022

ended: tbd

❀┈┈┈┈ˋˏ༻❁༺ˎˊ┈┈┈┈❀

CRUEL SUMMER © pattyluquin, 2022.