Opsss I'm scared..you guys going to make me jobless? Huh.... Nice joke... Now don't waste my time and get your ass there.... Stupid dogs "the bodyguard said and walk away.....

Wt-how can a simple bodyguard insult us.... "Mr. Bae said.....

Let's go.... We'll see him leter.... "daewon said..... They all nodded and walked to the living room.....

All the Rajput sibling's are sitting in the living room

All the Rajput sibling's are sitting in the living room..... Talking to each other

Ji-min : nonna please....

Agani : no chim.... It's cold outside baby having ice cream... It's not good....

Tae : then let's eat hot ice cream nonna then it's would be good right.....

He said while looking at Agani with innocent face.... Everyone is silent after hearing him.....

Ushi : *ahrm * bear... There's nothing like that.....

Tae : what why *pout **

As Mira is about to say something they all hear a "Tsk "sound from back
They all trun around to look for the source.... They the three boy scoffing....

What took so long Huh? "y/n said in her cold voice.... Making them flinched.....

W-we -" Jinjung is about to say something but Mira cut him between

*scoff *shut up.... We don't like lazy people.... First day of work and roming around..

N-no noon-HOW DARE YOU? "before Daniel can complete his words  he harshly get cut of by a loud growl of y/n .....making everyone flinch ex. Girls.... Bts also flinched badly....

How dare you a dog like you dare to call his master nonna.... Only our brothers have this right.... I swear to God if I hear this word again from you mouth then forget it that you have a tongue in you mouth "she said with extremely cold and dark voice while glaring at them....

All of them gulp hardly and nodded immediately.... Making other girls chuckled while looking at there face....boys also gulp but getting some courage suga tug y/n sleeve....

She look at him her eyes want soften after looking at his scared face and teary eyes.... She look towards others who also have the same expression.

C-clam d-down Nonna.. P-please " he said and tear roll down from his eyes.....

Y/n panick she immediately cup Hia face and wipe his tears " I'm so sorry kitten don't cry baby.... Nonna is sorry  baby " says and hug him while kissing his crown.....

They broke the hug and look at them.... " OK babies go and change and come down for having lunch OK " risihka....says and boys nodded they stand up....... As they about to step on stries a voice stop them

" this all because of you all such a bad luck..... You all gonna pa-" THUD "
before he could say more..... He's on floor unconscious " WON " other five shout and want toword the unconscious boy " why did you do that " Mr. Song said......

He deserves it.... And it's just the beginning more is yet to come " Teasha says who's breathing heavily due to anger... Bts is sheaking looking and crying.....

N-nonna " kookie said..... And run to y/n ....." it's OK bun... Nothing is going to happen don't cry " she said and look towards others open her arms they also hug her....

THIS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ALL..... YOU GUYS REALLY A CRUSE.. I'M GOING KILL YOU " Mr. Song said and about aproch boys who are sheakin because of fear.......

" w-we're n-not.... N-nonna w-we not c-cruse nor b-bad luck " they all are mummring the same thing....

Tsk bastred "Ushi said and kick mr. Song in his stomach making him kneel down while holding his stomach.....

You guys don't deserve... Kindness.... Huh?? " Agani said greething her teeth......

The four person glear at boys.... " eyes down..... I SAID EYES DOWN  " jesmine shout they all look down.....

Babies go and change ok.... " y/n said and cress Jungkook's cheek they all nodded and wants to their room.....

As they lift.... The atmosphere of living room get dark and cold making the five person shivers.. 

We thought we will go easy on you all but no you fucking bitch's don't deserve kindness " Mira said and bang Mr. Song's head on table....

Because of heard bang.. Mr. Song's head start to bleed..... Other gulp hardly.... While sheaking.....

ROGER "Agani shout and a man in black come inside and bow

Yes queen "roger said while looking down.....

Take them to basement.... And treat them good they are our special guest..... "Ushi said and roger nodded.... He call some more man.....

And yes feed the fresh food... They need good diet.... And yes... Give them massage till they fell asleep ok " Mira said.... Roger again...nodded they took them to basement.......

            T. B. C.

I'm really sorry for late update.... And If it's not what you expect.... But I have exams.... Of medical... It's really hard to get any idea....

I will try to update better and soon. ...

I'm really sorry.....

Please vote and comment....