One More Symphony

In the distance a soft violin sings... a happy yet somber tale plays.

A vivid dream plays on...

On that mountain a shadow appears, I did not know the shadow but I wept

The moonlight shined softly on him as if showing him a spotlight. He smiled as he left.

"Do you have to go?"

I pleaded to the shadow as i felt something in me now...Sometimes giving up is the strongest thing.

...living is to never forget and to enjoy.

The shadow starts to fade into the night...

"Thank you."

........................................................................................................................................................

You wake up, it was all a dream but, it felt all too real. You still have your phone on silent. You're so thankful for the people you met and talked to thanks to him. You start crying as you lay there.

It won't hurt for long...

..........................................................................................................................................................

10 Years Later

"Hey Y/n! I found a plushy downstairs, why does the pig have a crown?" 

Your child looks up to you holding an old plush.

You smile and pick them up.

"Let me tell you about an amazing person Hun, His name...

...Was Technoblade."

Hi Readers! It has been awhile, in light to the recent news I decided it was most appropriate to end this book. It didn't end how anyone wanted it to go but, I hope it brought you some relief.

I've been watching Techno since 2017, and I'll soon be leaving for college. I had a minecraft phase growing up that never went away, i would watch dantdm and skydoesminecraft or aphmau but, a new reign of people started to revive the game...I was happy, this little block game turned into so much more that it originally had. I made many friends from this game and got confidence to wanna be myself. I first would get recommended a skeppy video then a techno one, and so on. I can still see myself laughing at the first video I ever saw of him and I'm sad he is gone. 

Thank you Techno,

and Thank you for reading my story Reader! I'm going to start writing again soon...