Natasha grabbed Percy's hand and leaned into Steve's side. "Shut up and put your head down and put your arm around us. Pretend to laugh at something I said." They pushed their heads down, hiding them from the two SHIELD agents that were coming their way.

Getting on the escalator, Natasha noticed Rumlow coming their way on the opposite escalator.

She turns to Percy. "Kiss me." Percy blinked before wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck.

"Is there a reason as to why I need to kiss you? Not that I'm complaining but-"

She gets cut off by Natasha pulling her head down. Their lips pressing together roughly, Percy let out a subtle sound that was only noticeable by Natasha. Steve looked away from the couple as did Rumlow.

Natasha pulled away, out of breath and in love with the girl standing below her. Percy pressed a hand to her lips before turning around and grinning like an idiot.

"Still uncomfortable?" Natasha asked Steve, knowing full well that he wasn't caught up with same sex couples being somewhat ok for the year of 2014.

"Not exactly the words I would use." Percy said before Steve could answer. She looked up at the Jason Grace clone and grinned. Natasha chuckled at the young woman's antics, slipping her hand into her own as they got into a Chevy Silverado.

An hour later, as Steve was driving the three of them down to New Jersey. Percy was in the back asleep, Natasha sat up front in the passenger seat with Steve in the driver's seat.

"Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?" Natasha spoke up, quietly as to not wake the sleeping girl. She turned around to look at her and smiled softly.

"Nazi Germany. Take your feet off the dash. We didn't steal it, we're borrowing it." Natasha smirked, putting her feet down.

"What's going on between you and Jackson? I've seen you two close before but not this close. And the kissing? Is that a thing that couples do nowadays?" Natasha chuckled at the confused look on Steve's face.

"I'm not sure, I very clearly love the girl, but I'm terrified of how she's going to react when she finds out everything I've done. All the blood I've shed both for this country and against it." She felt tears brim at the edges of her eyes. Percy meant so much to the red head that she didn't know what she would do if Percy rejected her.

"Look, I may not be completely up to date on everything that's happened. But you'd be an idiot to not think that she loves you just as much as you love her. I've seen the way she looks at you. It's like you placed the stars in the sky for her. Look, as the leading authority on waiting too long, don't let her slip through your fingers. She's special and will give you the happy ending you absolutely deserve."

Natasha looked over at him, tears swelling in her eyes. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Who knew that a ninety five year old man would have such good love advice." She spoke, smirking at the expression crossed his face. "Seriously though, thank you Steve. I know we haven't gotten off on the right foot lately, but you accepting that I'm in love with Percy really means a lot to me."

The soldier just nodded his head, eyes flickering to the rear view mirror. Eyes glancing at Percy's sleeping form. "She ever tell you what she actually is? I'm still not sure." Natasha chuckled at the question.

"When you get a chance, go into my bag and pull out one of the books in there. It's books about her life, it'll tell you everything you need to know about her and what she's been through." Natasha replied vaguely, wanting to keep Percy's experience's as private as possible.

"So you're telling me that she's a book character in this world. Yet, where she comes from, we're a bunch of movies?" Steve asked incredulously, still not believing that she could be from another universe.