Part 20

Steve went on a date with Nancy, Pipi asked Billy if wanted to stay for dinner. No God no. But he took the offer. Pipi cooked for the both of us, Billy sat right beside me as Pipi was starting to make dinner. He placed one of his hands on my right inner thigh. Thankfully Pipi did not see this because his back was turned against us. His thumb was circling one spot on my inner thigh. Which I didn't mind one bit. When Pipi would turn to face us as he was talking to Billy more than me. Billy would stop and then start again.

"So you two dating now?" Pipi turns to cut the meat.

I slapped my forehead knowing that Pipi will be pissed if Billy broke my heart and I think that's why he did that. "Pipi, why do you ask? we're just friends, like Johnathan and I are friends." He does this to me all the time.

"Well I wanted to make sure my little princess is taken care of." Kill me NOW.

Billy didn't seem to brother by it, if he did then he covered it up really well. "I'm sure that she will, but like Tory said. We're just friends."

"Good." The door bell rings. "I'll go get that." He leaves as Billy and I looked at each other.

"I'm so sorry about that."

"Eh. It's a grandpa looking out for his grandkid. I get it." He continues to move his thumbs around in a circle again. "So friends huh?"

"Well, how do you want me to explain it to him, no Pipi he's not a friend more than a bully to both of you grandkids.. Yeah do your best Billy."

"I'm not a bully to you anymore, remember?"

"But you are to other people Billy."

"I can't always be the nice guy Tory. Someone has to be the bad guy."

We left it there when Pipi came back, with a smile on his face. "Sorry about that, they wanted to let us know that they are switching now."

Cops... nice.. Pipi went back to cooking while Billy and Pipi were talking again, I looked at Billy's arm, you could see vain's poking out a little. You can tell that he works out. I hear Pipi saying something about that I should work out. No, no not this again please anything but this again.. Billy would glance over at me as he would shake my leg a little that would jiggle. Stop it Billy. I put my hand on his arms to make him stop. He does. Then Pipi went out to grill. Leaving Billy and I alone again.

"You look fluster. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I just hate it when he talks about my weight as if I'm not here."

"It's up to you if you want to lose it not him."

I moved away from him to get a class of water. "He thinks that every woman should be a skinny mini, so that will make a man happy and carry his children." Why is he making me so mad today? Taking a small sip of water.

"Well what do you think?"

"That's the thing, I don't have role models to listen to. Nor would I listen too, I guess."

"You want to know what will shut him up?"

"What?"

"Say that you're going to start working out and I'm going to teach you."

"Why?"

"Why not? If you want them to shut up about it.. Then make them by doing it." Billy was right on the money.

"I guess so, I'm just a little scared."

Crossing his arms as he leans back. "Why?"

"I hate wearing those dumb ass work out close. That he will go out and buy me them."

"Really? You're scared of that? Pussy."

"Shut up."

Pipi comes back in. "Alright it will be about four minutes to cook."

"Great." I said with wanting to die, I don't think I can pull this off.

We headed to the living room as we waited for dinner, I sat on the floor as Pipi and I began to play a card game. Billy sits behind me on the couch. He leans in and helped me with the card game rummy, which I'm no good at. Billy played it well when we both lost. Pipi left for the last time to grab the food. Billy took a hold of me while I was still on the ground. Arms wrap around my upper chest area..

"Want me to tell him or should I?"

"You can tell Billy. But if it goes south, I'm blaming you." My hands went to his arms.

I shouldn't feel safe with him, because if I do, what will happen? Heartache? If I tell him everything will he look at me with disgusted and laugh and really call me a whore?