Part 8

Steve did come to check up on me and I was fine. I was a sleep by the time the party was over.

On a Friday morning I didn't want to go to school today, but I did. Johnathan took me for McDonald's instead of being with Steve. That gave him a break. And me as well. Still everyone looked at us the same way they always did. As the weirdos. Steve came rushing to me with a smile on his face. "Hey Jonathan thanks for taking care of my gal." We both rolled out eyes.

"No problem. She's my best friend and that is what we do for each other." Johnathan left for class and I quickly ate my breakfast sandwich.

"Did you enjoy your break from me?" Steve joked.

"I did.. but your weren't the problem."

"I know. Billy was quite different acting today. Hey maybe you lead him on by being there."

"Steve.." I whined. "Believe me he doesn't have interest in me what so ever. I bet that when he drove me out to talk he lied to me and told everyone about Tommy. "

"You told him the truth about Tommy?"

"No all of it. But yes. Believe me. These dumbass already know it. That I'm 'lying' about everything. So what he tell them isn't anything new." We walked over to my locker. Steve and I shared it.

"Speaking of the devil." Steve looks overhead of me.

I don't bother to look. "Let me guess a girl glued to his side as he is charming his ways with her, or Tommy."

"Neither. He's by himself looking over here as he's chewing a gum." Steve grabs my wrist seeing that I've broke out. "Sis what did I tell you about being around people who smoke?" It wasn't that bad. But he wanted to make a scene to make Billy back off.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it was that bad."

"That bad? Ugh.. Pipi is going to kill me than you,then me again."

"Pipi isn't going to do shit. You know that your my 'babysitter' so that means he has to get off his lazy bum and do something about it." Pipi does take care of us. Better than our parents. But this is all a show. I guess.

I felt eyes on me still as I head to class. It was Billy's I'm not shocked. He stands right in front of me as he leans down on my desk a little with his hand gripping the table. Fuck...

"Where were you this morning?"

"Johnathan took me out for breakfast. He felt bad that he couldn't make it to the party." Sorry Billy. I needed a break from you.

Billy grabbed on of my wrist, no one was in there just yet. "Did I cause this?"

"No, cigarettes do."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I'm not your parent, Billy. I can't tell you what to do or not."

"How bad would it had been if I had stayed longer with you?"

I could hear people outside of the door. "Billy, I think you need to let my wrist go before, they bully me for this. Thinking I slept with you." He gently let go. "I don't know how worse it would have gotten if I stayed with you longer." Placed both of my wrists as Kelsey and her girls came in along with Tommy.

"Any thing else that you cant be around that will hurt you like that?"

Wait, why would he care? I lean back as I answer quickly so he could leave. "Cloves."

He nodded as he left. I knew that he was going to make up some lie about me because no one likes me over there. The bell rang as kids got into their classes. Another class with Billy we just ignored each other as best as we could. Lunch time, I sat with Johnathan. As we both ate and talked and we both laughed at each other.

"He really did that?"

"Yeah.. I don't know if he is acting or if he forces himself to care."

I heard a man's voice from afar. It was Billy. "Who are we talking about?"

Thank god this time I wasn't talking about Billy. Johnathan and I already talked about him. "Mr. Learner." I answered as I stabbed my food. Why is he over here? Shouldn't he be hanging out with Tommy or Kelsey? Just move along Billy.

Moving from behind me to the front of me. "Why would Mr. Learner force himself?"

"Well Billy if you must know everything about my life now..." I had to act and Billy knows it. "Mr. Learner is the acting teacher for after school classes.." I got angry for no reason. "He thinks that he can force people to believe things that aren't true. It's called acting for a reason." I picked up my water. "Anything else SIR?"

Billy was kinda taken back, but yet wonders why I was acting this way. Johnathan didn't say anything. If Billy wants to act all big and play games that he shouldn't be playing. I need to become this strong person that I know that I am not. "No."

I got up along with Johnathan. "Wonderful."

We both walked away as I heard Billy calling me a bitch. Great...