Meeting Guns N' Roses

The GNR guys back in the day, is in the picture above.

                 Nikki's p.o.v

Lexcia's been distant here lately. I figured, she just needed her space, being cramped on a bus with 4 guys and 1 other girl, is alot to handle. But deep down I feel, it's more than that. I asked Cerina what was up, but she's covering for her saying, she's needs to rest. I don't know what's going on, but I hope she's ok.

On the up side of things, we get to meet up with the Guns N Roses guys today, and later tonight is our first show. I'm super stoked. This is my dream. I got my band, my fans, and my girl. That's all I need.

I walked to the front of the bus,to see Mick and Tommy hanging out.

"Hey guys, what's up? Where's Vince and the girls?" I asked, looking around the empty bus.

"The girls went to get food, and Vince tagged along, to make sure they were safe." Tommy said, while trying to find a movie to watch, he settled on Friday the 13th.

"Cool." I said.

"So, how are you and Lex doing?" Tommy asked.

"She's being distant, I'm really worried about her. She hasn't said that much to me, since we left L.A." I said, truthfully.

"Give her some time and space, she'll come around." Mick spoke up, reassuring me.

"I hope so." I said, and turned my attention to the movie, still thinking about Lexcia.

****Later that day,in Seattle****

We're on our way to meet GNR, I'm so excited/nervous, I can barely stand myself. Lexcia still hasn't said much to me, she's been sleeping and eating a lot more than usual. Maybe she's sick or on her 'girl thing'. Either way I need to find out what's wrong, but every time I try, she brushes me off. I'm getting frustrated not just mentally, but sexually too. We haven't had sex in a while, she barely kisses me anymore.

We arrived at the hotel, we and Gnr are staying in.We walked in a little cafe, that's in the hotel lobby, called 'Cafe Margaritas'. We saw 5 dudes sitting there, looking just as anxious as us.

One copper haired dude, that had a blue bandana around his head with sunglasses on, stood up and said,

"Hey we're Guns N' Roses, and we're gonna be opening for you guys. I'm Axl Rose, the lead singer."

A curly black haired dude with a top hat with a skull on it spoke next, "I'm Slash and I play guitar."

A tall blond spoke after him, "I'm Duff Mckagan and I play bass."

The other blonde said, "I'm Steve Adler and I play drums."

The last guy came up and said, "I'm Izzy Stradlin and I play rhythm guitar."

We shook hands and I said,

"We're Mötley Crüe. I'm Nikki Sixx bassist, Tommy Lee he bangs the drums, Mick Mars our guitarist, and Vince Neil our vocalist." I introduced, each of us.

"And who might these pretty little ladies be?" Duff asked, while smirking.

"I'm Cerina McGhee. Tommy's girlfriend." Cerina said.

"And I'm Lexcia Belle, Nikki's girlfriend." Lex said, while smiling at each gnr guy.

"Well, now since we all officially met, let's get settled into our rooms. Then, we gotta go to the amphitheater for soundcheck." The Crüe's tour manger, Bob said.

"Ok." We all agreed.

Each one of the guys shares a room, and the girls share a room too.

           ****Lex's p.o.v****

Cerina and I made it up to our room, and looked around as soon as we got in. Nothing to spectacular about it, 2 beds, a tv, cheap knockoff paintings, a little white fridge, and a black microwave. Pretty much your average cheap hotel room.

I instantly layed down on the hard king size bed, wanting to do nothing else, but sleep.

"Are you alright, Lex?" Cerina asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just tired." I answered.

"Nikki's really worried about you."

"I know." I sighed.

A loud knock on the door startled us. Cerina opened the door too see Mick, standing there.

"Hey, the guys wanna know, if you guys are ready to go to soundcheck?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said, walking past him into the hallway.

"Mick, can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Ugh, yeah sure." he said, hesitantly.

We have became close, while on the road. He's a really good listener, advice giver, and just the sweetest guy you'll ever meet.

I mean all the guys are sweet, but he's hands down the sweetest.

"What's up?" he asked, while sitting on Cerina's bed.

"I have to tell you something, but promise me you won't tell Nikki or any of the guys." I said.

"I promise." he said, looking at me curiously.

"I'm pregnant, and Nikki's the father." I said, looking at the floor.

"That's what's been going on with you." he pieced everything together.

I nodded my head.

"Why haven't you told Nikki?"

"I tried, but I couldn't." I said.

"You really need to." he said.

"I know, I just needed someone to talk to, other than Cerina."

"Well, I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Mickey." I said

"Your welcome, now let's get going." he said.

We made our way to soundcheck.

            ****At The Show****

Cerina, the guys, and I, watched GNR open the show. They were awesome. They definitely could play. It was now The Crüe's time to go own.

"Good luck, Nik." I said, while kissing him

"I love you." he said.

"I love you, too." I answered back.

He then walked onto the stage along with Vince. Mick gave me a smile and walked on too. Tommy kissed Cerina and smiled at me, as he walked on stage and sat at his drum set.

They started off with, Smoking in the boys room, and ended with looks that kill. I think it was a great first show, to kick off their first tour.

Later on, everyone went out and celebrated, including me. Even though, I didn't drink or do drugs. I've never really been into partying, so I ended up going back to the our hotel room and going to sleep.

                    ****A/n****

I'm so sorry,if this update sucks. I couldn't come up with anything better. I promise the next will be much better. There's gonna be some drama. That's all I'm telling. Lol. Also,I might mix alot of the song titles together. Even if they came off different albums. It's easier that way,I guess.