"I'll meet you on the day of the conference." I assert. 

"I'll pick you up at the mansion, mother." He said. 

"No, stay in the villa. Quit whining further and do as I told you." I end the call and exhale the smoke out of my mouth as the cigarette decrease. 

"We'll meet Izana, that day?" My eyes look out on the new arrivals, Rindou, Ran, and Kakucho walk into the abode. 

We take our respective seats as Rindou opens one of the briefcases that he and Ran carry. 

Poker chips. 

"We check your quarter, and the secretary asks to give these." Fifty thousand dollars worth of chips is now on the table.

"How's your business these days [Y/N]?" Kakucho asks, taking his trench coat out he sits beside Rindou. 

"Thriving," Cigarette between my two fingers, I inhaled the tobacco down to my lungs. 

Ran laughed at my unbothered answer. 

"The poker houses are not raided?" Hajime ask I shook my head as all of them turn to me and wait for my answer. 

"It's not I'm doing illegal or breaking the law." 

"You're running a gambling house." I shrugged and took a stack of chips. 

"I'm careful not to break the laws I'm breaking." Swearing under his breath Rindou cachinnates. Hajime starts to draw the cards dividing them into five. 

"Did you know?" Ran started after he get his cards. We look up at him as he intrigued our attention. 

"Hanemiya Kazutora has been asking around about Bonten." I glance at my card. Two kings, three aces. Talk about a stroke of start luck. 

"One pair," Kakucho said putting his cards down after arranging them. Ran drinks the vodka that he has and lays down his cards. 

"Flop." Rindou lit his cigarette. 

"Straight cards." Hajime crossed his legs and put his card down with a smirk on his face. 

"Four of a kind," Ran spoke. I lit another cigarette exhaling the first smoke, I set out my cards. 

"Full house." Swearing under their breaths, the three of them rolled their eyes in pique. 

"That's why I don't play with you." The older Haitani grunted, my lips forming in a sly smirk. 

"Weak." The four grown men laugh at my retort. 

"Do you know about Hanemiya?" Kakucho seeks the answer to the question Ran asked earlier. I nod. 

"Yeah, that's why I'm using him." The four of them halt on my disturbing response. 

 "What?!" In unison, they shouted, caught up by the jaw-dropping retort they all drop what they were holding. 

The glass of liquor, cigarettes, and cards was cast off out of their hands. Eyelids fluttering, I lapse on their reaction.

"Hey, why are you doing that?" 

"What?" 

"That!" Rindou pointed to my actions. 

"I'm bored." 

"Mikey will be furious!" 

"And?" 

"[Y/N]!" He yelled frustratedly. Probably scared for me. 

"Don't touch Mikey's companion, [Y/N]." My eyes lay at Kakucho. 

"I'm not going to do shit and –."